Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on November 27, 2021, 12:10:07 PM
Stormtroopers.......Don't agree makes you a nazi......bloody crazy as the proverbial
Don't try and draw into your vaccine fantasy, there is a good lad.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on November 27, 2021, 11:30:48 AM
See if you had bothered listening yesterday, Scott, it would have saved you a lot of bother, but alas you didn't and decided you could take on the stormtroopers, pick your battles and bide your time.
Stormtroopers.......Don't agree makes you a nazi......bloody crazy as the proverbial 
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on November 27, 2021, 10:03:34 AMBloody hell Scott you do get mixed up,in general on this issue I do agree with T00ts and not you I am committed to the argument that vaccines work and that's trolling? 
See if you had bothered listening yesterday, Scott, it would have saved you a lot of bother, but alas you didn't and decided you could take on the stormtroopers, pick your battles and bide your time.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on November 27, 2021, 09:48:58 AM
Put it this way, I'm much happier knowing you don't support compulsory vaccination, but when you take sides without committing to any argument, it comes across as trolling, not pub banter.

By the way, many important things have been discussed in pubs, through the passage of history.  I'm sure some of these customers matter.  Every person matters.
Bloody hell Scott you do get mixed up,in general on this issue I do agree with T00ts and not you I am committed to the argument that vaccines work and that's trolling? 

Your comprehension of what's posted some times is faulty.......I didn't say people don't matter I said that no one who matters and can change things is listening to what's said on here.

Anyway will leave it for now which you somehow interpret as hiding but no it's seeing that there's little more to discuss....for now.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 27, 2021, 09:46:26 AM
Either follow my whole argument or simply don't bother. 
The argument you had with me was "I'm sorry for your faux anger, it seems a bit of a waste of your energy. I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone."

You still haven't made any 'whole argument' to explain it.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on November 27, 2021, 09:36:15 AM
Don't like you? Don't be so daft I don't even know you but were I in a pub I'd happily point out the flaws in your argument as no doubt you'd try the reverse all whilst having a pint.

I do actually quite like some people whose views I don't.

Scott to me this place is a virtual pub where people spout all sorts,no one is listening that matters and none of it matters it's just a bunch of thoughts.

I and others just have the sometimes unfortunate job of keeping order,I'm no better or worse than anyone else on here.
Put it this way, I'm much happier knowing you don't support compulsory vaccination, but when you take sides without committing to any argument, it comes across as trolling, not pub banter.

By the way, many important things have been discussed in pubs, through the passage of history.  I'm sure some of these customers matter.  Every person matters.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on November 27, 2021, 09:35:23 AM
What you said: "If the virus continues there will come a time when vaccination will have to be compulsory or those unprepared will have to isolate out of society."

You made a simple statement.  It's not my fault you then said you don't have to justify it.  You did not explain these 'circumstances' where compulsory vaccination might become policy.  You just said "if the virus continues".  Now you are backtracking, by saying "unlikely circumstances", when in fact you said "there will come a time when vaccination will have to be compulsory.."
You are doing it again! Either follow my whole argument or simply don't bother. You seem to be going out of your way to to misrepresent me. Far from backtracking as you call it I am expounding my argument but you have tunnel vision. I give up.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on November 27, 2021, 09:20:32 AM
Well good, but you could have fooled me.  So then your constant defending of people is not that you agree with them (and opinions like compulsory vaccination), but because you just don't like me.  Your claim of hypocrisy is still rubbish.  Trying to make out that a pretend scaffold is linked to an MPs murder !!!
Don't like you? Don't be so daft I don't even know you but were I in a pub I'd happily point out the flaws in your argument as no doubt you'd try the reverse all whilst having a pint.

I do actually quite like some people whose views I don't.

Scott to me this place is a virtual pub where people spout all sorts,no one is listening that matters and none of it matters it's just a bunch of thoughts.

I and others just have the sometimes unfortunate job of keeping order,I'm no better or worse than anyone else on here.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 27, 2021, 09:17:37 AM
You repeatedly take a sentence completely out of context then blow it up to mean what you want. This is for no other reason than you cannot accept my reasoning for my view and the unlikely circumstances where I could see it become policy. You choose to represent me as some sort of demon purely to justify your own ego. Let me know when you cancel me so I can worry about it.  Perhaps you should take a hard look at yourself.

What you said: "If the virus continues there will come a time when vaccination will have to be compulsory or those unprepared will have to isolate out of society."

You made a simple statement.  It's not my fault you then said you don't have to justify it.  You did not explain these 'circumstances' where compulsory vaccination might become policy.  You just said "if the virus continues".  Now you are backtracking, by saying "unlikely circumstances", when in fact you said "there will come a time when vaccination will have to be compulsory.."

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on November 27, 2021, 09:00:48 AM
You believe in compulsory vaccination.......no I don't please point out a post I've said that

It's only a pretend scaffold how amusing......days after an mp was murdered oh how we laughed.

Well good, but you could have fooled me.  So then your constant defending of people is not that you agree with them (and opinions like compulsory vaccination), but because you just don't like me.  Your claim of hypocrisy is still rubbish.  Trying to make out that a pretend scaffold is linked to an MPs murder !!!

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on November 26, 2021, 09:14:59 PM
Says the person supporting compulsory vaccination.
Says the person who supports compulsory vaccination for no reason.

My goodness, have a look at yourself.
You repeatedly take a sentence completely out of context then blow it up to mean what you want. This is for no other reason than you cannot accept my reasoning for my view and the unlikely circumstances where I could see it become policy. You choose to represent me as some sort of demon purely to justify your own ego. Let me know when you cancel me so I can worry about it.  Perhaps you should take a hard look at yourself. 

cromwell

No Scott what I see is you floundering around flinging insults,

You believe in compulsory vaccination.......no I don't please point out a post I've said that

You are biased........so I disagree with you and am entitled to do so the implication is in modding yet you don't say how

I point out your hypocrisy and of course you don't see it hypocrites usually don't or get angry because they recognise it and block it out.

It's only a pretend scaffold how amusing......days after an mp was murdered oh how we laughed.

And then go on to cite propaganda,considering some of the guff you spout that's rich

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on November 26, 2021, 11:13:15 PM
Like I said Scott you are indeed a hypocrite,when the bleedin obvious stares you in the face you come up with a pile of nonsense to deny the undeniable.

Ooh it was only a ply scaffold and noose all abig joke......days after an MP was murdered

I see, so you think this pretend scaffold is linked to an MPs murder.  Have you swallowed a bucket full of propaganda newspapers?

cromwell

Like I said Scott you are indeed a hypocrite,when the bleedin obvious stares you in the face you come up with a pile of nonsense to deny the undeniable.

Ooh it was only a ply scaffold and noose all abig joke......days after an MP was murdered

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on November 26, 2021, 10:51:01 PM
And here
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/parliament-gallows-mps-death-threats-b1942124.html
I like this one, it's quite amusing.  Did you think the gallows were fully functional and ready for use?  Did someone actually try to stick someone in it?  Or is it possible they were a symbol of what happens after a Nuremberg-type trial?