Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 10:23:14 AM
Well actually here are some facts of the matter, old people's immune systems are comprised by their age as it is part of the growing old process and the science, I showed you told you that it will appear that the vaccination will give some immunity at first because it will boost it for a short time, on the other hand their metabolic rate will be slower so any damage by spike proteins will be slower, whereas in the younger it will show much more quickly. Just science.
An answer to a question not asked.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Well actually here are some facts of the matter, old people's immune systems are comprised by their age as it is part of the growing old process and the science, I showed you told you that it will appear that the vaccination will give some immunity at first because it will boost it for a short time, on the other hand their metabolic rate will be slower so any damage by spike proteins will be slower, whereas in the younger it will show much more quickly. Just science.
Which if it weren't true why would they keep moving the goalposts and saying the vaccine is now only good for 90 days.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Straight from the horses mouth. 
A consultant stated that his hospital has 14 Covid patients in ICU, 3 are immunocompromised and 11 are unvaccinated.

The is the facts of the matter right there. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 01, 2021, 09:09:49 AM
Well, I hope the website is not infected with the Snowy Variant.  Smurf will be terrified.  😁

Very little terrifies me other than my wife, but she terrifies everyone else as well.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Well, I hope the website is not infected with the Snowy Variant.  Smurf will be terrified.  😁

"Federal judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for health care workers nationwide."

Tee hee hee.  That's what should have happened here.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-judge-blocks-biden-vaccine-mandate-for-health-care-workers-nationwide
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on November 27, 2021, 07:49:02 PM
If it can cure the condition know as voting Labour or Conservative, I am all for it. lol
That would require a radioactive lobotomy. A small hole drilled each side of the forehead and a small radioactive container inserted each side of the frontal lobe. (trans-orbital injection of radioactive 58 iridium 194.)

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on November 30, 2021, 10:22:29 PM
Here's a better one the Czech Republic health system is struggling already and 80% of those gravely ill in ICU have not been vaccinated.
LINK? ;)
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Here's a better one the Czech Republic health system is struggling already and 80% of those gravely ill in ICU have not been vaccinated.

Barry

Here is a reason to get the vaccine:

† The end is nigh †

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2021, 02:11:52 PM
Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a legitimate medical treatment.
If it can cure the condition know as voting Labour or Conservative, I am all for it. lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 27, 2021, 02:05:32 PM
To be fair, under intense interrogation, Cromwell said he does not support compulsory vaccination.  And I didn't even use the Smurf technique, which as you know involves electricity.  😁
Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a legitimate medical treatment.

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on November 27, 2021, 11:30:48 AM
See if you had bothered listening yesterday, Scott, it would have saved you a lot of bother, but alas you didn't and decided you could take on the stormtroopers, pick your battles and bide your time.

To be fair, under intense interrogation, Cromwell said he does not support compulsory vaccination.  And I didn't even use the Smurf technique, which as you know involves electricity.  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on November 27, 2021, 12:11:59 PM
Don't try and draw into your vaccine fantasy, there is a good lad.
Listen Sheepy people disagree it's a discussion forum,having a different opinion doesn't make you a nazi.

You exhorting other posters not to engage is madness,this is not the ovine broadcasting corporation.

Whether you reply/like it or not doesn't really matter but you will be challenged.