Nicola Sturgeon urged to set March 31 independence referendum deadline

Started by Borchester, January 13, 2021, 04:21:28 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on January 13, 2021, 05:50:01 PM
Good. I hope they get their way and the designing hiders among em get routed out, as the backstabbers they are. Their party unity is important and those compromising it may as well lick the Anglo boot now, they're nothing.

backstabbers?

LMFAO. Typical labour mentality   , become a blind follower of the left wing cult or leave the party.

The party unity is irrelevant , as you dont really understand cause and effect like so many of your countrymen.

The support for scottish independence isnt due to the rise to power of the snp . The snp are a result of the rise in support of scottish indy among the scottish popualtion.

How can you have party uity in a movement that is a wide church of differing people with differing political views all with the personal aim and belief in scottish indy?

We arent all blind dreamers like you dyno , who believed in wurzel the messiah who was going to lead the english left to victory and flood england with all your layabout migrant friends.

The snp are merely a vehicle at present to try and achieve scot indy , the party unity is irrelevant because if they succeed , the party will fragment into various left right and centre political pieces.

........and i will still vote against labour if they appear in an indy scotland. ;D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

Good. I hope they get their way and the designing hiders among em get routed out, as the backstabbers they are. Their party unity is important and those compromising it may as well lick the Anglo boot now, they're nothing.
+++