Main Menu

You're a Nazi

Started by cromwell, January 16, 2021, 06:05:20 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

People are so divided in this country these days. I don't think either side really realizes that until we all come together, despite our differences; until we all tolerate each other and become one....

..We'll NEVER get rid of all these Black Muslims!
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 16, 2021, 07:45:42 PM
The problem on the street is not just goons.
I hope you have contacted the chief plod of Devon and Cornwall police.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

+++

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on January 16, 2021, 07:40:47 PM
Thomas is lying about me yet again.
As I stated many times, in the long term Britain can only sustainably support a population of 22 million.
A some stage in the  not too distant future it will have to planned down to that level or nature will do it the hard way.
ALL immigration has been madness for a long time.

there are a number of people o nthis thread who not only agree with what i have said about you , but will back me up over it.

Your own post here gives credibility to what i am saying about you , and rememebr when uganda and i used to take the piss out of your opposition to immigrants being an immigrant to conrwall yourself?

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Good old on January 16, 2021, 07:41:11 PM
For my money goons on the street are still a problem. Under control but there.

The problem on the street is not just goons.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: DeppityDawg on January 16, 2021, 07:20:26 PM
Yes, its true. I'm a nazi. And I don't care anymore.
Lol another recruit mien fuhrer.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on January 16, 2021, 07:13:33 PM
A starling?youve been watching too much Hitchcock......Can't see a Hitler gaining much traction here and let's face it when fascism  was all the rage across much of the world  Mosley and his black shirt goons got a bloody nose.
Well you knew who I meant. You will have to excuse a lazy moment with finger on iPad. However the problem being , would a new Hitler ,let you see him coming Before you  were in to deep?  And I don't think a Mosley , would be  as provocative as the pre war Mosley. In short extremist learn from mistakes just as everyone else can.
The far left is always present. though at the moment not subtle enough to to be the top cause for concern.
For my money goons on the street are still a problem. Under control but there.

papasmurf

Quote from: Good old on January 16, 2021, 07:21:24 PM
Just a comment on the comings and going's of an immigrant population. There are Nazi,s in every society .

Thomas is lying about me yet again.
As I stated many times, in the long term Britain can only sustainably support a population of 22 million.
A some stage in the  not too distant future it will have to planned down to that level or nature will do it the hard way.
ALL immigration has been madness for a long time.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on January 16, 2021, 07:26:43 PM
Yes I joined a few months after you and remember it well,SW always got stick for being anti eu,and you and I crossed swords on more than one occasion,still do but yes it was a left wing place but the few on the opposite side didn't act like McCarthy calling everyone commies,however now if you vote brexit,disagree with labour you're a Nazi.

When a labour party left winger calls you names cromwell , wear it like a badge of honour. I do.

I have been called everything on this forum and its former predescessors over the years as you know. Im racist and an immigrant lover , anti english and pro english , brexiter and remainer , you name it ,ive been called both ends of every spectrum you can think of and in between.

As i said cromwell , once upon a time we had a forum of certain left wingers who could hold a debate and were worthy of respect ........and now?

We truly are in the sty wrestling with the pig.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on January 16, 2021, 07:22:47 PM
I wouldn't say anyone here's a nazi but Britain First heroic stupidity level 100 or maybe Trump or BNP level, that's about right.

you can address who you are talking to dynamis directly instead of making cowardly oblique references .

QuoteWhen someone writes about "shithole countries" (or "the armpits of the 3rd world" as it was termed) there's only one thing to compare it to, which is Trump.

aye that was me that wrote that comment , and if im trump for saying it , what are you for telling deppity dawg you wished he had gotten his throat slit serving in ireland?

You are a pathetic wee squirt dynamis.

I stand by fully my comment , are you telling me there are no countries in the world regarded as third world armpits?

QuoteI hear celtic fans can be thick too..."A 12-year-old boy has been charged in relation to alleged racist chants directed at a Rangers player in the game against Celtic at Celtic Park"

and the relevance to the thread is.........?

You , the man who was only the other day telling me how you wanted more intellectual debate,  now drag the political forum into talking about what muppets at football matches get up to?

Now you have found out i supprot celtic , after onyl yeasterday calling me a rangers fan becuase it fitted in with your pre conceived labour party view of anyone not towing labours mass immigration line , now are reduced to trolling the daily record or some other rag for footballing outrages?

:D

A 12 year old racist boy? How fecking shocking dynamis. The world is over .

QuoteAngry 12 yr olds throwing bananass on the pitch reminds me of someone...

what? The day you threw a paddy on here and got banned ?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on January 16, 2021, 06:57:06 PM

A million or so is nowhere near enough.

Can we start by deporting immigrants from herts?  :D
+++

Borg Refinery

+++

Borg Refinery

"I'm Not A Racist, Some Of My Best Toys Are Golliwogs!"

There's a saying that goes 'you're never too old for toys' but can our toys be too old for us?

We may never know as nowhere in the original saying does it stipulate what should happen in the event that a toy ages in a human-like fashion.

Even I, a regional conservative newspaper columnist, do not have the answer which pretty much puts the notion of ever having an answer to bed.

But by gosh am I going to try.

Let's start (and finish) by critiquing the drooling recesses of the radical left who think that all classic toys are "triggering" and "unsafe" just because they are old and full of lead.

Admit it, if they had their way we'd all be hooked to a gender-neutral computer game 18 hours a day, pausing only to do a virtue signalling tweet (which is worth points in the game as well).

They probably will call me a racist just for saying this, for standing up for the old toys of my youth which were made with care, passion and good old Australian wood pried from the claws of a coddled generation of koalas.

Well let me save you some time and tell you I am not a racist as some of my best toys are Golliwogs.

My first Golliwog was given to me at six years old as a reward from my father for the promotion I received at the factory earlier that day (also from father).

Sam and I have been friends ever since.

In recent years however it is clear that a minority of loud, nappy-wearing boohoos do not find Sam kosher and certainly don't find him vegan friendly, deeming he should stay indoors even on Bring Your Child to Work day.

Just the other day Sam was telling me that he doesn't even like sitting on the couch because he feels like guests don't like to see him on the annual chance someone comes around for a visit.

Yet somehow I am labeled the racist one for allowing Sam to be out and proud in the living room with his big red smile and eyes that can see every fear in your soul.

If having a Golliwog is racist then I don't want to be tolerant. In fact, I never was really keen on that to begin with so there.

So how about you look into my honest eyes, or Sam's googly ones, and tell me that I am a racist just for holding onto a long-gone relic symbolic of a time where children learnt to discriminate from a young age?

So can you be too old for toys?

As I said in the beginning of the article I don't really know. All I know is that if Sam could speak he'd do a ripping version of Ave Maria that would put a tear in the eye of even the most soy-hearted leftie.

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/opinion-im-not-a-racist-some-of-my-best-toys-are-golliwogs/
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 16, 2021, 07:21:24 PM
Just a comment on the comings and going's of an immigrant population. There are Nazi,s in every society .

Questioning immigration and its pros and cons doesnt mean you are a nazi.

Until labour understand that , their freefall will continue.