Covid 19 is not politicised honest guv

Started by Sheepy, January 25, 2021, 11:09:53 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on January 28, 2021, 04:42:02 PM
So Borchester and Sheepy, your comments since my previous post show you up for what you are, and it doesn't look good.
Oh sure it does Ducky, how about people who dress up about climate change and block traffic and hold protests stopping traffic and causing chaos?
Careful you might show yourself up. Are they terrorists and should be treated as such?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

HDQQ

So Borchester and Sheepy, your comments since my previous post show you up for what you are, and it doesn't look good.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Borchester

Quote from: HDQQ on January 28, 2021, 11:06:15 AM
While there are legitmate constructive arguments among experts about what is the best way of combating covid-19 and about how to come out of lockdown if and when the situation eases, those who publicly deny that the disease exists or repudiate all the precautions should be treated as terrorists or terrorist sympathisers and should be dealt harshly with under anti-terror laws.

Oh God, duckie wants us dragged off to reeducation centres in Islington's Upper Street where we will be force fed Guardian articles about the horrors of Brexit and what to do when the Romanian skivvy pinches the Waitrose Cacao Melts.

God, he can be such a bitch  :)
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on January 28, 2021, 11:06:15 AM
While there are legitmate constructive arguments among experts about what is the best way of combating covid-19 and about how to come out of lockdown if and when the situation eases, those who publicly deny that the disease exists or repudiate all the precautions should be treated as terrorists or terrorist sympathisers and should be dealt harshly with under anti-terror laws.
You mean those who are not convinced that fear and panic to everything is an answer for anything and daring to think differently is a thought crime to be treated as terrorism Ducky, better put their names on the list.

HDQQ

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on January 25, 2021, 11:09:53 AM
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/china-spreading-conspiracy-theories-coronavirus-093255851.html
Wanna bet? Today's made up media stories are already using the slow but sure drip,drip,drip that the vaccines don't work and a longer lockdown will be needed for second jabs, that's the spirit, keep it up until we are thoroughly pissed off with your mind-numbing bullshit.
I already told you the Chinese had told us your Bat stories were made up Garbage last April. So if all those experts you came up with weren't lying through their back teeth and spreading conspiracies what else could they have been doing but covering something up?
It was never about protecting anyone, but always about vaccines, and politicians have taken the opportunity to control everyone.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on January 27, 2021, 02:45:13 PM
In total there were 608k deaths in 2020 versus 531k in 2019 or around 77k more deaths than the previous year.
This is roughly in line with government figures for Covid deaths. You also have to remember that 2019 was a a low deaths year.
I knew you would be keeping an eye on them. Which they need constantly. They don't like it one bit by the way.

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on January 27, 2021, 10:54:22 AM
Why is Boris apologising for a 100,000 deaths from COVID-19, it isn't his fault? I am sure Barry is working out the figures and Boris was only taking advice anyway from Professionals.  Although they couldn't actually agree on one thing and changed it daily,
In total there were 608k deaths in 2020 versus 531k in 2019 or around 77k more deaths than the previous year.
This is roughly in line with government figures for Covid deaths. You also have to remember that 2019 was a a low deaths year.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on January 27, 2021, 10:54:22 AM
Why is Boris apologising for a 100,000 deaths from COVID-19, it isn't his fault? I am sure Barry is working out the figures and Boris was only taking advice anyway from Professionals.  Although they couldn't actually agree on one thing and changed it daily,

God knows why he's apologising for the Welsh ones
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on January 25, 2021, 02:14:28 PM
You two would snort asbestos powder and drink meths if the media told you it was bad for you.  Dancing
According to those idiots Ducky breathing is bad for you so asbestos powder and meths is a step up.

HDQQ

You two would snort asbestos powder and drink meths if the media told you it was bad for you.  Dancing

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on January 25, 2021, 11:33:07 AM
Dunno, don't care.

Dogs, cats, bats, who knows what the Chinese put in the fried rice? Anyway,I am off for the shot on Friday. I don't want it but there is a rule whereby folk can ask that their partners get the shot at the same time. And Madam believes in all this medical crap so that is me told.
Well you know how it is, nobody is going to stop the media and their experts talking complete shit, so best try and bypass them, there are much bigger things going on in the background anyway and the Chinese are far from stupid and know we know all about it, hopefully it works and lifts millions out of poverty. The Russkies will go along with it because it keeps the dollar from destroying its chances.

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on January 25, 2021, 11:09:53 AM
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/china-spreading-conspiracy-theories-coronavirus-093255851.html
Wanna bet? Today's made up media stories are already using the slow but sure drip,drip,drip that the vaccines don't work and a longer lockdown will be needed for second jabs, that's the spirit, keep it up until we are thoroughly pissed off with your mind-numbing bullshit.
I already told you the Chinese had told us your Bat stories were made up Garbage last April. So if all those experts you came up with weren't lying through their back teeth and spreading conspiracies what else could they have been doing but covering something up?

Dunno, don't care.

Dogs, cats, bats, who knows what the Chinese put in the fried rice? Anyway,I am off for the shot on Friday. I don't want it but there is a rule whereby folk can ask that their partners get the shot at the same time. And Madam believes in all this medical crap so that is me told.
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy