SKY NewsHome secretary expected to announce mandatory hotel quarantine for some travellers

Started by GBNews, January 28, 2021, 07:02:29 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on January 28, 2021, 07:48:57 AM
Well John it is but a few days ago that the police had to warn off hundreds of  home grown half wits travelling to look at badly hit areas that were flooded.
Nothing like a day out with a picnic in the boot to go and view someone else's misery,I mean nowt wrong with that is there? Puke

Really ? I must have missed that news page (seriously)

Round here it's just snow tourists
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent on January 28, 2021, 07:22:46 AM

Look, I know that metrosexual metropolitan london and many who live in it are on another f@@@@@g planet mist of the time but who the f@@k is running tourist buses on excursions to view the plague in action ???

Well John it is but a few days ago that the police had to warn off hundreds of  home grown half wits travelling to look at badly hit areas that were flooded.
Nothing like a day out with a picnic in the boot to go and view someone else's misery,I mean nowt wrong with that is there? Puke
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: News on January 28, 2021, 07:02:29 AM
Home secretary expected to announce mandatory hotel quarantine for some travellers

An announcement on mandatory hotel quarantine for some travellers is expected later today, a move that could deal a further blow to an already struggling tourism industry.

Source: Home secretary expected to announce mandatory hotel quarantine for some travellers

Look, I know that metrosexual metropolitan london and many who live in it are on another f@@@@@g planet mist of the time but who the f@@k is running tourist buses on excursions to view the plague in action ???
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

GBNews

Home secretary expected to announce mandatory hotel quarantine for some travellers

An announcement on mandatory hotel quarantine for some travellers is expected later today, a move that could deal a further blow to an already struggling tourism industry.

Source: Home secretary expected to announce mandatory hotel quarantine for some travellers