Black Lives Matter movement nominated for Nobel peace prize

Started by Borchester, January 29, 2021, 11:57:39 PM

« previous - next »

B-4

I believe you lot are wasting your time on a troll.  It is successful on the Communist run sites, but they're echo chambers designed for this sort of thing.  Perhaps the topic shouldn't be trolled, considering it's highlighting the insanity that is BLM and the Corporate Fascism that is funding it.

srb7677

Quote from: DeppityDawg on February 02, 2021, 11:07:39 AM
Some of us even admit when we are or were wrong.
I admit when I am wrong too. But like you or anyone else, if I post an opinion it is because I believe it to be right. Otherwise it wouldn't be my opinion.

But am willing enough to fess up to being wrong when I am proven to be, and change my opinion accordingly.

I have seen little evidence of you actually admitting to being wrong at all. And that is unsurprising because you believe your opinion is right. Otherwise it wouldn't be your opinion.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: srb7677 on February 01, 2021, 11:08:51 AM
That is simply a fallacious and loaded assumption.

Steves new favourite word - basically, anything he doesnt agree with is now "fallacious"  :D

Quote from: srb7677 on February 01, 2021, 11:08:51 AMI do not think I am perfect - don't be silly - nor do I think myself superior to everyone else.

You say you don't think you are perfect or superior to everyone else here....

Quote from: srb7677 on February 01, 2021, 11:08:51 AMThough I do think I have better values than many here.

...and then go on to prove categorically that you do in the very next line? Unbelieveable Jeff! Are you sure you aren't a middle class HR manager from Guildford?

Quote from: srb7677 on February 01, 2021, 11:08:51 AMI also think I am right when I post anything. But doesn't everyone?

Erm, no. Some of us even admit when we are or were wrong.

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on February 01, 2021, 11:26:49 AM
Thomas will love this one. SNP minister trousers over £150k in expenses in spite of not attending parliament....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1388868/snp-news-derek-mackay-msps-expenses-payoff-holyrood-latest

So you are reading my posts and throw this in as a retort?

Im happy to debate this with you , but do me a favour mate , stop being a coward and hiding behind the ignore button when it suits.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on February 01, 2021, 09:47:55 AM
Well that's a surprise.

Reinforcing one's own existing preconceptions and prejudices is easy. Challenging them with in depth thought and self analysis is the hard thing to do. Where you and many others fail.
One is devastated.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on February 01, 2021, 11:26:49 AM
Thomas will love this one. SNP minister trousers over £150k in expenses in spite of not attending parliament....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1388868/snp-news-derek-mackay-msps-expenses-payoff-holyrood-latest
I doubt he will somehow, it is all a sad state of affairs. If they ain't pocketing brown envelopes it is fiddling expenses, claiming for two mortgages etc,etc.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on February 01, 2021, 11:14:44 AM
LOL quality, I get the feeling we have all been acclimatised nowadays, oh look another nose in the trough, whereas ten years ago it was the thieving gits, then to avoid it they set up another branch to oversee themselves gave themselves a pay rise to avoid any more fiddling and fiddled as well. Winner, winner chicken dinner.

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on February 01, 2021, 09:14:28 AM

LOL quality, I get the feeling we have all been acclimatised nowadays, oh look another nose in the trough, whereas ten years ago it was the thieving gits, then to avoid it they set up another branch to oversee themselves gave themselves a pay rise to avoid any more fiddling and fiddled as well. Winner, winner chicken dinner.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on February 01, 2021, 10:16:38 AM
No one is infallible. With this post you make out you are perfect and everyone else is inferior.
That is simply a fallacious and loaded assumption. I do not think I am perfect - don't be silly - nor do I think myself superior to everyone else.

Though I do think I have better values than many here. If I didn't they wouldn't be my values.

I also think I am right when I post anything. But doesn't everyone?

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on February 01, 2021, 09:47:55 AM
Well that's a surprise.

Reinforcing one's own existing preconceptions and prejudices is easy. Challenging them with in depth thought and self analysis is the hard thing to do. Where you and many others fail.
No one is infallible. With this post you make out you are perfect and everyone else is inferior.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on February 01, 2021, 09:00:26 AM

Exactly the type of london centric labour mp who turns the stomach of ordinary joe outside the south east.

Point of order here Thomas , its the type of London centric labour MP that turns the stomach of anyone ,ordinary joes included outside inner London .  The South East looks upon labour MP's much as every one else .

srb7677

Quote from: cromwell on February 01, 2021, 09:26:56 AM
Yeah now I remember I did,buy yourself a few beers instead.
Well that's a surprise.

DeppityDawg

So far today,.I've learned Dawn Butler is worse than I thought she was.  :D

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on February 01, 2021, 08:22:35 AM
No I forgot. And you did say the wager was off if I recall. But name your charity and I will pay it (£20 wasn't it?) om Friday when I get paid.
Yeah now I remember I did,buy yourself a few beers instead.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!