Project fear! What project fear?

Started by Nick, February 08, 2021, 12:30:31 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on February 11, 2021, 01:42:29 PM
You know as well as i cromwell , you are extremely unlikely to get an answer from quackers.

He spends so much time on these forums talking to himself or pontificating from the forum platform that he has forgotten how to use the quote tags never mind feckin debate.

I think you are going to find the tactic as i said before over the next few years til lthe general election will be to simply carry on doing what they have done since 2016 if not before , throw project fear at brexit , and every bit of cac they can find to rubbish your vote in the hope enough people change their minds to vote in the blairites under starmer to take england or the uk back into the eu.

Thats why partly in my opinion the forum is so quiet......the likes of quackers and the other remoaners have nothing new to offer except the same old cac. I think they are tired of it themselves , and now and again quackers or one of the others pops their head above the parapet to test the direction of the wind.
I think you're probably right,beebly logged on before but posted nowt,gerry is in hiding they've all gone to ground,you can guarantee though if something big and adverse breaks they'll be all over it.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on February 11, 2021, 12:43:41 PM
What is inescapable quackers is that govt after govt signed us up to an ever closer union without consulting us by referendum even when they promised to,Cameron the coward only did when his hand was forced.

You know as well as i cromwell , you are extremely unlikely to get an answer from quackers.

He spends so much time on these forums talking to himself or pontificating from the forum platform that he has forgotten how to use the quote tags never mind feckin debate.

I think you are going to find the tactic as i said before over the next few years til lthe general election will be to simply carry on doing what they have done since 2016 if not before , throw project fear at brexit , and every bit of cac they can find to rubbish your vote in the hope enough people change their minds to vote in the blairites under starmer to take england or the uk back into the eu.

Thats why partly in my opinion the forum is so quiet......the likes of quackers and the other remoaners have nothing new to offer except the same old cac. I think they are tired of it themselves , and now and again quackers or one of the others pops their head above the parapet to test the direction of the wind.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: HDQQ on February 11, 2021, 12:02:35 PM
All the scare stories from so-called 'project fear' are starting to come true. Border problems with imports and exports, fishing industry in crisis. The totally unforeseen covid pandemic, which, let's face it, is a much bigger crisis than Brexit was ever going to be, has hidden or postponed a lot of the problems to do with Brexit. Maybe Brexit has even helped us regarding the vaccination programme but then we did find ourselves in a worse place than any other European country in terms of cases and deaths, which I put down largely to the attitudes of many members of the public, especially macho type men.

By "lily livered, limp-wristed liberals", I guess you mean intelligent, educated and caring people. Says more about you than it does about anyone else.
What is inescapable quackers is that govt after govt signed us up to an ever closer union without consulting us by referendum even when they promised to,Cameron the coward only did when his hand was forced.
What idiots signed us up to a club that will make your lives as difficult as possible if you leave,domestic politicians even said so......that we couldn't leave because we were too interwoven,well we have.

Tell me quackers (and irrespective of whether you play or not) imagine you join a golf club for one reason or another you decide to leave and you're told you can't or if you do they will make your life difficult and you have to pay them a shedload of cash to keep the roof on the clubhouse would you be happy?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

HDQQ

All the scare stories from so-called 'project fear' are starting to come true. Border problems with imports and exports, fishing industry in crisis. The totally unforeseen covid pandemic, which, let's face it, is a much bigger crisis than Brexit was ever going to be, has hidden or postponed a lot of the problems to do with Brexit. Maybe Brexit has even helped us regarding the vaccination programme but then we did find ourselves in a worse place than any other European country in terms of cases and deaths, which I put down largely to the attitudes of many members of the public, especially macho type men.

By "lily livered, limp-wristed liberals", I guess you mean intelligent, educated and caring people. Says more about you than it does about anyone else.

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Borchester

Quote from: johnofgwent on February 08, 2021, 06:47:50 AM

Well you say that, but they said that in January 2010 ....

But in 2010 David Cameron had dreams of being Brussels viceroy. Now the reins of power rest in Boris' podgy little hands and that is an entirely different magnum of champagne
Algerie Francais !

johnofgwent

Quote from: Borchester on February 08, 2021, 12:57:21 AM
And why the nearest the Lib Dems will get to power will be gawping through the gates of Downing Street.

It was not so much that Tony Greaves lied but that despite years and years in politics, he was so shockingly bad at it.

Well you say that, but they said that in January 2010 ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on February 08, 2021, 12:30:31 AM
And the lilly livered limp wristed liberals wonder why we called it Project Fear.

And why the nearest the Lib Dems will get to power will be gawping through the gates of Downing Street.

It was not so much that Tony Greaves lied but that despite years and years in politics, he was so shockingly bad at it.
Algerie Francais !

Nick

And the lilly livered limp wristed liberals wonder why we called it Project Fear.
Like so many of them they don't even acknowledge what they've said when it is played back to them.
This guy must know some complete nut jobs, they cry them selves to sleep every night? Complete lies and everyone knows it.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/uk/interview-lib-dem-brexit-1930s-germany/
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.