Is wokeness and Victim Culture about to face the litmus test?

Started by DeppityDawg, March 14, 2021, 11:53:53 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Sampanviking on March 14, 2021, 03:09:50 PM

I have thought for some time that we are tipping into a new Dark Age, in which, Reason, Rationalism and Science are being rejected in favour of Superstition, Fantasy, Fear and Hysteria.
This is the diet being fed to us, by the handful of Multi Billionaires that rule us, through the Media organisations that they own, carried by Politicians and Parties that they payroll and all to benefit the Corporations which they run.
We are now run by their whims and Tantrums.

So the Chinese billionaires are leading us by the nose and Jack Ma and Co are being led by their dicks.

So no change there  :) :)
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: Sampanviking on March 14, 2021, 03:09:50 PM
The Woke show is only just getting up a head of steam and will run and run and run for as long as we can foresee.
This is because this is underpinned by the media led mob hysteria, which is now the usual method by which we in the West are now ruled.
I have thought for some time that we are tipping into a new Dark Age, in which, Reason, Rationalism and Science are being rejected in favour of Superstition, Fantasy, Fear and Hysteria.
This is the diet being fed to us, by the handful of Multi Billionaires that rule us, through the Media organisations that they own, carried by Politicians and Parties that they payroll and all to benefit the Corporations which they run.
Complete with Blair and the Blairites who just happen to be the Bernie Madoff of politics, selling you something that has never existed and living the life of Riley on the profits.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sampanviking

The Woke show is only just getting up a head of steam and will run and run and run for as long as we can foresee.
This is because this is underpinned by the media led mob hysteria, which is now the usual method by which we in the West are now ruled.

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 14, 2021, 02:10:13 PM
Aye, Sheepwash. This is correct, a "known" racist, as pointed out several times on this forum by lefties (without any evidence)

So there it is in black and white (no pun or "racism" intended). Not only do black people not have to provide any evidence of any claim, they and they alone get to decide what "racism" is and when it has happened.

Judge, jury and executioner.

Nope.

There is a cartoon in today's Sunday Times that shows that all men are sexist racists that abuse women and piddle in the sink, although what is wrong with the latter is beyond me.

Algerie Francais !

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Sheepy on March 14, 2021, 01:16:48 PM
Well, if you say so Dawg, but it seems the Guardian has different ideas. Which it seems you being an old Nazi type and a known racist, won't understand anyway.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/the-royals-are-just-like-much-of-our-press-trapped-in-a-fantasy-version-of-britain-s-past/ar-BB1ezdzo?ocid=msedgntp

Because it ain't them who are the fantasists, it is you.

Aye, Sheepwash. This is correct, a "known" racist, as pointed out several times on this forum by lefties (without any evidence)

QuoteMurray also condemned the Sussexes for making "such claims without providing any supporting evidence". Black people familiar with this kangaroo-court dynamic recognise a no-win situation when they see one. What could be more disingenuous than demanding a black woman prove the existence of racism to people who have just demonstrated their inability to see it?

So there it is in black and white (no pun or "racism" intended). Not only do black people not have to provide any evidence of any claim, they and they alone get to decide what "racism" is and when it has happened.

Judge, jury and executioner.

Sheepy

Well, if you say so Dawg, but it seems the Guardian has different ideas. Which it seems you being an old Nazi type and a known racist, won't understand anyway.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/the-royals-are-just-like-much-of-our-press-trapped-in-a-fantasy-version-of-britain-s-past/ar-BB1ezdzo?ocid=msedgntp

Because it ain't them who are the fantasists, it is you.

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

DeppityDawg

So, following last weeks "woke" circus of racism claims by Meghan Markle and general spleen venting by the Liberal left media (mainly in the US I hasten to add), it now seems the Palace are going to hand over the "bullying" allegations to an external agency to investigate. This raises the stakes in an already high risk game that both sides seem to be playing - however, look at this rationally and here are several key points

1) Megan is alleged now to be "demanding evidence" of this bullying - a not unreasonable request in ordinary circumstances, but something which she herself has been either unwilling or unable to provide in her own claim?

2) With regard to the lack of evidence in her own claim, are we now to "believe" the alleged victims in the same way as sections of society/the media are insisting we must believe Megans own claims?

3) What will the reaction of the liberal (particularly the US) media be to these claims, particularly if they are now going to be investigated by a 3rd party?

4) Will the alleged victims of Megans bullying be named?

This is all playing out to become a fascinating spectacle. On the one hand, you have a spoilt, privileged prima donna Duchess making unevidenced claims of wrongdoing, while now being accused of wrongdoing herself. On the other hand, is she going to show the same "compassion" to her accusers she seems to expect from the rest of us for her own alleged sufffering? More to the point, how will her supporting media deal with the claims against her and the alleged victims without now shooting her argument down in flames while shooting themselves and the whole woke circus in the foot?

Hopefully, people will all see through this utter madness, and we can all go back to sanity where nobody has a "right" to be offended