So why was I barred out then?

Started by DeppityDawg, March 17, 2021, 07:01:28 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

I know. I've even put this thread in the wrong forum. Fecking idiot.

Cromwell will be behind all this, you mark my words.

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on March 17, 2021, 07:20:40 PM
There are 12,753 errors in the error log. When I've got a minute I'll look through them.
There is one error attributed to DD at 18:58, says the dipstick couldn't remember his password. Butt Kick
I suggest changing your password to "incorrect" then when you can't remember it will give you a hint:
"Error, password incorrect"
I reckon his password is Feck off ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on March 17, 2021, 07:09:09 PM
Actually, I remember now.

It said "you are a racist nazi scumbag, and you aren't liberal enough to use this forum. Please go to Stormfront"  :D :D :D
I was in the same boat for a while......and I'm a handwringing liberal......allegedly :P :P :P :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

There are 12,753 errors in the error log. When I've got a minute I'll look through them.
There is one error attributed to DD at 18:58, says the dipstick couldn't remember his password. Butt Kick
I suggest changing your password to "incorrect" then when you can't remember it will give you a hint:
"Error, password incorrect"
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

I was told my house was haunted , Ive lived here for 382 years and haven't noticed a thing

DeppityDawg

Actually, I remember now.

It said "you are a racist nazi scumbag, and you aren't liberal enough to use this forum. Please go to Stormfront"  :D :D :D

DeppityDawg

I haven't been able to log in for about 24 hours (...stop cheering at the back  :D )

Basically, I got a message saying "feck off", or words to that effect (  ::) Joke Nick...)

Something like "you have timed out, please go back". I can't remember to be honest.