« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell post_id=6885 time=1574359339 user_id=48
Oh bugger I give up  :roll:  :?:  :lol:

You need  :ugeek:    :D

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=6882 time=1574358850 user_id=54No not yet

Oh bugger I give up  :roll:  :?:  :lol:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell post_id=6849 time=1574350488 user_id=48
https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/11/21/5349a0a8da257478c3370acc9bfba5ed-full.jpg">

No not yet

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=6878 time=1574357650 user_id=54
Where is it? The one posted before does not work for me? Am I alone?

Yes but is the one in your original reply visible? :fcplm:

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell post_id=6861 time=1574354706 user_id=48Should do now :o

Where is it? The one posted before does not work for me? Am I alone?

Barry

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=6866 time=1574355560 user_id=75
I read somewhere that students are registering to vote in record numbers.

This should help them to vote early and vote often.

Well, for students, early being just after getting up at 4.30pm then again about 9.55pm if the queue is not too long.  :lol:

EDIT:

I've downloaded it and the pages 2, 4 and 10 seem the most believable.

There's no summary, as far as I can see, so I will try to read through it all before making any comments.
† The end is nigh †

Ciaphas

I think I've been won over by Labours policies and their Brexit policy has grown on me. I would prefer to remain but don't feel that can happen without a democratic mandate to do so in the form of a referendum, and if leave wins I can accept a soft Labour Brexit.

The Conservatives are just going to deliver more of the last nine yeads regardless of what they claim. Just look at Priti Patel who has just said the governnent can't be held responsible for poverty in the UK.

Churchill

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=6866 time=1574355560 user_id=75

Apparantly two million people have registered to vote since the GE was announced
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Churchill

Quote from: Borchester post_id=6865 time=1574355342 user_id=62
It should please Conor and all the other Plastic Paddies. If Wurzel puts up Corporation Tax it will mean another kick in the nuts for the British working class as UK companies move to Leo Varadkar's Celtic tax haven.

Boris is offering around £500 a year extra for every British worker who votes for him. I think that I will take him up on his offer.

I agree, Labour cannot raise the amount they need to fund their promises by Corporation Tax and taxing the few high earners alone, they will have to tax far more people than that.
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Ciaphas

Quote from: Borchester post_id=6860 time=1574354101 user_id=62
I don't know who works these things out, but the general assumption is that the younger you are the less likely you are to vote. And apart from the fact that we are told so by the media, why do we assume that all students support the left? Most of the ones I know are more interested in soft jobs and fat salaries in the City of London than building Wurzel's shining city of the hill.

So maybe students do count and will tip the balance in Boris' favour.

Borchester

It should please Conor and all the other Plastic Paddies. If Wurzel puts up Corporation Tax it will mean another kick in the nuts for the British working class as UK companies move to Leo Varadkar's Celtic tax haven.

Boris is offering around £500 a year extra for every British worker who votes for him. I think that I will take him up on his offer.
Algerie Francais !

Churchill

Quote from: Borchester post_id=6860 time=1574354101 user_id=62
I don't know who works these things out, but the general assumption is that the younger you are the less likely you are to vote. And apart from the fact that we are told so by the media, why do we assume that all students support the left? Most of the ones I know are more interested in soft jobs and fat salaries in the City of London than building Wurzel's shining city of the hill.

Read something recently can't remember where , allegedly roughly one third of those eligible to vote don't.

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=6850 time=1574350759 user_id=54
I can't see the image  :cry:

Should do now :o

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts post_id=6845 time=1574348110 user_id=54Famous last words?

Algerie Francais !

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6839 time=1574343479 user_id=89
Link to the actual manifesto unspun by the media/press:-

https://labour.org.uk/manifesto/">https://labour.org.uk/manifesto/

Now if you had not told me that I would never have known :roll: perhaps its because there is a time limit to TV slots that is why when the need arises they extend the News coverage.

Lilly Allen likes it

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/21/lily-allen-crying-labour-manifesto-one-bizarre-things">https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/21/lily-all ... rre-things">https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/21/lily-allen-crying-labour-manifesto-one-bizarre-things...