Derek Chauvin is innocent

Started by Streetwalker, March 30, 2021, 01:41:58 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on April 20, 2021, 10:17:11 PM
Well it's not down to Biden or anyone else other than the jury,and I hope the verdict is respected......but I doubt it.

And just heard he's been convicted of murder,it's my belief that is wrong and stick by what I said earlier in the thread reply#6.

That wasn't his point as you well know. Let me ask you a serious question then?

Lets go back to the time of the Rotherham sex abuse trials. Say a Tory MP had turned up at a local community centre a few days before the verdicts were due, stating that "these people had better be found guilty or we have to take to the streets to show them we mean business". Say a senior figure in the conservative party supported his comments and that he had "nothing to apologise for".  Say no one in the party condemned his actions. Say on the day of the verdict, the Prime Minister himself said that basically, "these people are guilty as hell and I hope the right verdict is reached?"

Would you have been ok with all this? Because that's whats effectively just happened in the US

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 20, 2021, 08:09:27 PM
As we have said DD , its a show trial that will see Chauvin spending many years if not all of his remaining behind bars . That Biden thinks its his duty to comment on it just confirms it
Well it's not down to Biden or anyone else other than the jury,and I hope the verdict is respected......but I doubt it.

And just heard he's been convicted of murder,it's my belief that is wrong and stick by what I said earlier in the thread reply#6.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

As we have said DD , its a show trial that will see Chauvin spending many years if not all of his remaining behind bars . That Biden thinks its his duty to comment on it just confirms it
You're right. Guilty on all charges.
Expect an appeal!
† The end is nigh †

DeppityDawg

The Democrats tout themselves as "liberals". We're seeing cancel culture of "heretics", the erosion of free speech by a left influenced "woke" agenda, all endorsed by a compliant media, big tech businesses and the Hollywood elite. And now the seeming freedom of political figures to comment on the outcome of a Jury trial before the verdict

I don't understand how anyone could not be worried looking at America right now, and not just because it is going literally trillions of dollars deeper into the red by the year.

Streetwalker

Quote from: DeppityDawg on April 20, 2021, 06:04:42 PM
It looks like even Biden has now chipped in. Waters barely concealed incitement that violence will follow if this defendent isn't found guilty is plain and clear. But this has all been said already in this thread.

It looks like cancel.culture is no longer enough. Deciding who is and isn't guilty in advance of a jury trial is now perfectly acceptable to "liberals"

I can't remember how many times I've said it, but America is heading for a very bad place and we won't be far behind

DeppityDawg

It looks like even Biden has now chipped in. Waters barely concealed incitement that violence will follow if this defendent isn't found guilty is plain and clear. But this has all been said already in this thread.

It looks like cancel.culture is no longer enough. Deciding who is and isn't guilty in advance of a jury trial is now perfectly acceptable to "liberals"

I can't remember how many times I've said it, but America is heading for a very bad place and we won't be far behind

johnofgwent

Quote from: DeppityDawg on April 20, 2021, 11:36:12 AM
It may end up crashing the whole trial. His lawyers are bound to appeal it.

I found a very entertaining document plastered all over yank cyberspace. I hope it is true.

It is presented as a request for police protection to be provided to this Maxine Wossername bitch for her visit to the rally at which she called for what I shall call civil indignation should the trial not deliver up a first degree murder guilty verdict.

So an American "Democrat" demands the police protect her during a trip to diss the police and call for unrest if a jury don't see things her way.

Jeez. I'm used to explaining to rednecks on Gab that they think Republican means "voter for Trump" whereas in the real world it means "person keen to behead the morning monarch", but now it seems the word "Democrat" has the same meaning there as when applied after the word "liberal" here ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

DeppityDawg

It may end up crashing the whole trial. His lawyers are bound to appeal it.

Barry

Quote from: DeppityDawg on April 20, 2021, 10:48:54 AM
Ok Ken  :D

I'm just wondering whats the difference between Donald Trump and Maxine Waters here? When Trump did it, it was "incitement" according to the Democrats. Now Waters has done it, apparently its not now.
I'll help you with that:
Trump is a rich, overweight, white businessman. Republican.

Waters is a female black 82 year old congresswoman known for whipping up the riots after the Rodney King trial. Democrat. Democrats are never wrong  ::)

Seems she wants to whip up a riot again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxine_Waters#Rodney_King_verdict_and_Los_Angeles_riots
† The end is nigh †

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Barry on April 20, 2021, 10:41:14 AM
I'm agreeing with Cromwell, USA is an open asylum. They're all stark raving bonkers, from the White House down to the gutter.

Ok Ken  :D

I'm just wondering whats the difference between Donald Trump and Maxine Waters here? When Trump did it, it was "incitement" according to the Democrats. Now Waters has done it, apparently its not now.

Barry

Quote from: DeppityDawg on April 20, 2021, 08:53:37 AMLooks like Maxine Waters might have inadvertently thrown a big fat spanner in the works.
Oh dear.
QuoteMs Waters, a Democrat, had joined protesters on Saturday outside the Brooklyn Center Police headquarters, just 10 miles from where Mr Chauvin's trial is taking place.

Ms Waters told the crowd she wanted to see a murder conviction against Mr Chauvin.
When asked what should happen if the ex-officer is not convicted on murder charges, she replied: "We gotta stay on the street, we've got to get more active, we've got to get more confrontational, we've got to make sure that they know that we mean business."
I'm agreeing with Cromwell, USA is an open asylum. They're all stark raving bonkers, from the White House down to the gutter.
† The end is nigh †

DeppityDawg

Looks like Maxine Waters might have inadvertently thrown a big fat spanner in the works.
Oh dear.

cromwell

Well this is a cause Celebrex now isn't it? whilst any death in such circumstances is awful to say not much fuss is being made isn't quite true,in the Latin American world it's at diplomatic level.

Over here a serving police officer killed his lover in a pub car park,that didn't attract the same level nor the demonstrations as around Sarah Everard.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on April 06, 2021, 11:54:52 PM
It's the US,a lot of nutters who will want to do this and an opposite lot of nutters who will love the prospect to react in kind.

Well it's also Bristol isn't it.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on April 08, 2021, 04:49:17 PM
Meanwhile in Mexico:
https://english.elpais.com/usa/2021-04-06/salvadoran-migrants-death-in-mexico-echoes-killing-of-george-floyd.html
Not much of a stink being kicked up.

When the demonstrators stormed the Capitol, Ashli Babbitt, a US airforce vet,  was shot and killed. So I went on several American forums and ask when White Lives Matter would start burning down cities or even protest.

I can't say that I got much in the way of a positive response.
Algerie Francais !