BLM matter leader buys mansion!

Started by Sheepy, April 10, 2021, 11:00:17 PM

« previous - next »

B-4

Facebook censors DailyMail.com story on BLM co-founder's multi-million dollar LA property empire
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9477097/Facebook-blocks-users-sharing-DailyMail-com-story-BLM-founders-property-empire.html

Facebook and Twitter support BLM violence:

Videos of Rep. Maxine Waters calling on Black Lives Matter protesters to become "more confrontational" are circulating on both Twitter and Facebook despite the tech giants banning the promotion of violence and stripping former President Donald Trump of his accounts for comments they deemed incited an insurrection.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/videos-maxine-waters-confrontations-twitter-facebook

Says it all really.  The USA should be confined to a mental asylum, along with the UN.

DeppityDawg

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on April 11, 2021, 07:26:16 PM
:D

Feck off deppity , i grew up in the posh part of glesga , which is as all the world knows -  govan .

When you two knuckleheads have finished, I am trying to have a sensible conversation over a sensitive subject.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on April 11, 2021, 07:08:33 PM
How to Pay for a House in Cash -- Without Having the Cash
https://www.fool.com/millionacres/real-estate-financing/articles/how-to-pay-for-a-house-in-cash-without-having-the-cash/#
All sorts of financial options for aspiring home owners in the US...

Well in that case, I am amazed everyone in the US doesn't live in a million dollar plus house. Racist neighbours or not.

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on April 11, 2021, 07:22:59 PM
Aye. And of course it just incidentally mentions the cost of a house in Hackney...just in passing you understand. And of course, if you happened to own a "few" of them, you'd be quite "well orf", doncha know, Thomas  ;)

Now get back to yer wee hovel in easterhoose  :D :D :D

:D

Feck off deppity , i grew up in the posh part of glesga , which is as all the world knows -  govan .

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Thomas on April 11, 2021, 06:56:59 PMThats some attempt at spin right there.

Aye. And of course it just incidentally mentions the cost of a house in Hackney...just in passing you understand. And of course, if you happened to own a "few" of them, you'd be quite "well orf", doncha know, Thomas  ;)

Now get back to yer wee hovel in easterhoose  :D :D :D

patman post

How to Pay for a House in Cash -- Without Having the Cash
https://www.fool.com/millionacres/real-estate-financing/articles/how-to-pay-for-a-house-in-cash-without-having-the-cash/#
All sorts of financial options for aspiring home owners in the US...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Thomas

Quote from: patman post on April 11, 2021, 04:56:19 PM
I realise houses generally cost less in the US than the UK, but a $1.4 million house is rated a mansion in LA? 

That's barely above £1m — and mid-terrace three-bedroom houses in London E8 can reach £1.4 million. 

While I can't guess what a similar sized property in sought after coastal areas in the UK would fetch — having a notorious avowed Marxist in the neighbourhood might even push up the price...!

Thats some attempt at spin right there.

Given the fact most yanks have back gardens bigger than hackney , and that california is almost twice the size of the uk alone with a population almost 30 million less , i fail to see how some overcrowded  city in southern england with OTT house prices can possbily be of any comparison .

The average wage in calfornia is around 60 odd thousand dollars per annum , and our champagne marxist from BLM in the article has bought a house for $1.4 million , which is double the average family house price in california and $600 000 more than the average family house price in L.A , i would say its not beyond any resonable stretch of the imagination to label this house as a mansion in an exclusive neighbourhood.

I think BLM are quite funny and becoming more and more a parody organisation. I would be surprised if even 4 % of americans live in a million dollar home.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on April 11, 2021, 06:48:45 PM
Any reason to suppose they don't get average pay? Brighter ones might do better...

The US Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that, in the fourth quarter of 2020, men earned a median annual salary of $55,744, while women made a median annual salary of $46,488, or 83.4% of men's earnings. 
Race and ethnicity also play a role in salaries for men and women. For example, White women earned 82.3% as much as their male counterparts, compared with 95.7% for Black women, 74.9% for Asian women, and 91.8% for Hispanic women.  However, Black men made a median annual salary of $42,120, which is only 73.1% of what White men earned ($57,616). The difference for women was a bit less; Black women's median annual earnings were 85% ($38,584) of White women's median annual earnings ($45,396). 

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/average-salary-information-for-us-workers-2060808

Well, I was wondering because I didn't know if you could use it on a mortgage form. Or if you just ramped up and paid cash. Or somebody else ramps up with the cash for you?

patman post

Any reason to suppose they don't get average pay? Brighter ones might do better...

The US Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that, in the fourth quarter of 2020, men earned a median annual salary of $55,744, while women made a median annual salary of $46,488, or 83.4% of men's earnings. 
Race and ethnicity also play a role in salaries for men and women. For example, White women earned 82.3% as much as their male counterparts, compared with 95.7% for Black women, 74.9% for Asian women, and 91.8% for Hispanic women.  However, Black men made a median annual salary of $42,120, which is only 73.1% of what White men earned ($57,616). The difference for women was a bit less; Black women's median annual earnings were 85% ($38,584) of White women's median annual earnings ($45,396). 

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/average-salary-information-for-us-workers-2060808
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on April 11, 2021, 04:56:19 PM
I realise houses generally cost less in the US than the UK, but a $1.4 million house is rated a mansion in LA? 

That's barely above £1m — and mid-terrace three-bedroom houses in London E8 can reach £1.4 million. 

While I can't guess what a similar sized property in sought after coastal areas in the UK would fetch — having a notorious avowed Marxist in the neighbourhood might even push up the price...!
I was thinking, how much does a social justice warrior get yearly?

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Sheepy on April 11, 2021, 01:31:56 PM
The working clarse can kiss my arse I got the foremans job at last. As old as time itself, raise one's status don't forget to read the small print that goes with it.

Sheepwash...you've been blastin' and laughin' so long that even your momma thinks that your mind is gone...

...sorry, lyrics borrowed from Coolio  :D

patman post

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 11, 2021, 10:16:59 AM
Marxism always starts off with all people are equal and the a classless society . It always also ends with some people are more equal than others and feck you Im living in the big house now .

The only surprise is that some people ,when they take their heads out of their backsides ,will be surprised .
The working clarse can kiss my arse I got the foremans job at last. As old as time itself, raise one's status don't forget to read the small print that goes with it.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sheepy on April 10, 2021, 11:00:17 PM
https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/marxist-blm-leader-buys-1-4-million-home-in-ritzy-la-enclave/
Fair play, you can't run a multi-million-dollar business from the ghetto.

Marxism always starts off with all people are equal and the a classless society . It always also ends with some people are more equal than others and feck you Im living in the big house now .

The only surprise is that some people ,when they take their heads out of their backsides ,will be surprised .