At last !! I get my sofa back

Started by johnofgwent, November 24, 2019, 09:12:51 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell post_id=7327 time=1574700870 user_id=48
Just thinking John getting married? So many these days don't bother and subsequently when times get tough as they can from time to time they part as easily as they got together.

And blimey going back to the steak house where they first met,they will have greta

thunderburg  at the table telling them they're destroying the planet  :roll:

Well yes, but he's a lay preacher and there are limits ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=7203 time=1574599588 user_id=63
Indeed so.

But I've already bunged them £30K for a bloody house deposit

So I shall gift wrap them a ladder and suggest they elope.

Just thinking John getting married? So many these days don't bother and subsequently when times get tough as they can from time to time they part as easily as they got together.

And blimey going back to the steak house where they first met,they will have greta

thunderburg  at the table telling them they're destroying the planet  :roll:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=7203 time=1574599588 user_id=63
Indeed so.

:lol:  :hattip

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell post_id=7200 time=1574594806 user_id=48
Yes John but isn't there the being the father of the bride and coughing up for the wedding to be sorted

Indeed so.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=7191 time=1574586771 user_id=63
Well, I never thought today would come.

Last night, my youngest's boyfriend said he would like to ask her to marry him when he takes her out for her birthday to the steak house they first went to ....

Awwwww !

Now, as I told him, when I told Moira's dad that 40 years ago (jeez, it was 40 years ago this week too....) he said "well, son, if you want her, you can have her" so I shall say the same....

Yes !!! She's been sitting on my bloody sofa making my living room a bloody tip for years, now I'll get a chance to return the favour....

Yes John but isn't there the being the father of the bride and coughing up for the wedding to be sorted

johnofgwent

Well, I never thought today would come.

Last night, my youngest's boyfriend said he would like to ask her to marry him when he takes her out for her birthday to the steak house they first went to ....

Awwwww !

Now, as I told him, when I told Moira's dad that 40 years ago (jeez, it was 40 years ago this week too....) he said "well, son, if you want her, you can have her" so I shall say the same....

Yes !!! She's been sitting on my bloody sofa making my living room a bloody tip for years, now I'll get a chance to return the favour....