France heading for civil war?

Started by cromwell, April 27, 2021, 07:47:18 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on May 26, 2021, 10:36:05 AM
What a stupid post.
We may need immigration of suitable people for work, but these 20 a day are illegal, unwanted, immigrants.

It is far more than 20 a day currently.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: Barry on April 27, 2021, 10:30:49 PM
Those military men have seen that France is being lost to Islamists.
The recent case of an Islamist murdering a 65 year old Jewish lady, Sarah Halimi, shows that even the highest courts are afraid to punish an Islamist murderer.
They allowed him the excuse that he had been taking cannabis.
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210425-thousands-protest-in-france-over-no-trial-for-jewish-woman-s-killer
This gives Islamists free reign to smoke a spliff and kill a Jew.
In other news, a guy who slapped Macron got 18 months in jail.
Perhaps he should have said he smoked a spliff first, because it is 18 months more than the Islamist got for murdering a Jewish woman. Macron must be proud.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on May 26, 2021, 10:36:05 AM
I won't even mention the possibility that the country is already overpopulated.
Why not it is as denoted by the UN so Pats replacement theory is utter bollox.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

Quote from: patman post on May 26, 2021, 10:28:57 AM
With the birth rate in the UK now at 1.6 per woman — in fact it's below the accepted optimum replacement level of 2.1 in most of Europe — some economists are saying there needs to be a temporary influx of younger people into the workforce, to tide economy over until AI and automation can take over essential production and care.   
Twenty a day seems too few...
What a stupid post.
We may need immigration of suitable people for work, but these 20 a day are illegal, unwanted, immigrants.

I won't even mention the possibility that the country is already overpopulated.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

With the birth rate in the UK now at 1.6 per woman — in fact it's below the accepted optimum replacement level of 2.1 in most of Europe — some economists are saying there needs to be a temporary influx of younger people into the workforce, to tide economy over until AI and automation can take over essential production and care.   
Twenty a day seems too few...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on May 25, 2021, 10:55:39 PM
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/thousands-continue-cross-english-channel-131225717.html
Oh really is that so, who knew?
Average of 20 a day. The drones from Lydd are not doing much, are they? Perhaps they need equipping better.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on May 25, 2021, 10:55:39 PM
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/thousands-continue-cross-english-channel-131225717.html
Oh really is that so, who knew?

As always the left whinge at the harder borders saying it leaves asylum seekers seeking refuge from war ...

Why won't the BBC just for once turn round and say "no it fucking does not there is no war in France to flee from"

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on May 10, 2021, 11:28:59 PM
And now the rank and file have joined in.......apparently
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57055154
Huntingdon smythe is as thick as a brick, we have been telling him for years that all those turning up yesterday from the so called  most deprived areas in the UK, driving high end Mercs,BMWs,Range Rovers etc are not all they seem, he has just managed to grudgingly admit we were right about Libyan gangsters running a scam at 5 years too late, while his contacts in the Left shout about human rights and those poor people on those boats. Which either makes him a complete cant, which is most likely as he has shown himself as so many times, or he is busy trousering brown envelopes.

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

patman post

The recent experiences of European military governments in Greece and Portugal don't give much confidence. Nor do those in the Westernised countries of Argentina and Chile.

Military govts tend to be reactionary thugs, whichever political creed they profess to follow. Let's hope this French attempt fizzles out as did the Putsch des généraux of 60 years ago...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Sheepy

The Proff says when they came for him, there was nobody left to stand up for him.

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/french-soldiers-who-warned-of-civil-war-to-face-sanctions/vi-BB1gaomG?ocid=msedgntp
A little telling why thousands of them are being helped to cross the English Channel, fools, they are not migrants.

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 28, 2021, 11:49:46 AM
The Israeli nationalists are not the first to shout death to the Arabs .  Pope Urban was doing the same back in the 2nd C and they are still in Jerusalem .

As I recall from my limited knowledge of the matter, by the time the First Crusade reached Jerusalem, the original Muslims who had been persecuting the Christians had been replaced by a much more moderate bunch who were only too happy to reestablish the tourist trade. However, by that time everyone had gotten the wind up their tails and matters were out of hand.

There is a lot to be said not getting worked up over every little thing.
Algerie Francais !