Legally changing gender now £5

Started by patman post, May 04, 2021, 01:39:07 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: cromwell on May 04, 2021, 04:10:06 PM
Well to be fair when I was a kid you could go all the way to Australia for £10
Where I was a teenager you could go all the way for a Corona or Peanut Punch...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

HDQQ

So theoretically even the most macho, heavily bearded, bald-headed, deep voiced tough-guy type who sits in his 4x4 double-cab pickup with the engine running at the supermarket while his Mrs. does the weekly shop could change his legal gender to female for £5.

I am officially changing my species to duck. I can see where this is all going, with Sheepy and Deppity Dawg perhaps.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on May 04, 2021, 04:10:06 PM
True. But would you be Sheila when you got there?
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on May 04, 2021, 03:16:36 PM
It's so affordable, it could be done once a week after doing the online Ocado shop.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

It's so affordable, it could be done once a week after doing the online Ocado shop.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

The cost of changing legal gender will reduce to just £5 from today.  The fee to apply for a gender recognition certificate was £140 but now people will be able to change their legal gender for just £5 from today.From today (Tuesday 4th May) the process will become more affordable for transgender people, following a pledge by the equalities minister.

Phttps://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/national/uk-today/19277025.cost-changing-legal-gender-will-reduce-just-5-today/

How does this affect/impact non-binary...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...