SKY NewsCameron repeatedly refuses to reveal Greensill salary - but doesn't deny making millions

Started by GBNews, May 15, 2021, 07:00:38 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Borchester on May 16, 2021, 12:08:05 PM
I don't think he is spineless, just a bit dim. With all the folk who do not think well of him, it still did not occur to him that some of them would grass him up.

Oh I think he's up there with Mr Bendy. Or whatever the character is from the Mr Men books.

Why is this even News ? He has already stated he's making more as a lobbyist for them than he ever did as PN.

Thus exposing the hypocrisy of his whingeing at labour ministers lining up post-election lobbying jobs as per that Despatches programme.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on May 15, 2021, 08:26:57 PM
Lord Snooty aka runaway man was is and always will be a useless greedy spineless tosser.

I don't think he is spineless, just a bit dim. With all the folk who do not think well of him, it still did not occur to him that some of them would grass him up.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: News on May 15, 2021, 07:00:38 PM
Cameron repeatedly refuses to reveal Greensill salary - but doesn't deny making millions

David Cameron has repeatedly refused to reveal his annual salary for Greensill Capital - the company he lobbied government ministers for - but did not deny he earned millions from the now collapsed firm.

Source: Cameron repeatedly refuses to reveal Greensill salary - but doesn't deny making millions
Lord Snooty aka runaway man was is and always will be a useless greedy spineless tosser.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

GBNews

Cameron repeatedly refuses to reveal Greensill salary - but doesn't deny making millions

David Cameron has repeatedly refused to reveal his annual salary for Greensill Capital - the company he lobbied government ministers for - but did not deny he earned millions from the now collapsed firm.

Source: Cameron repeatedly refuses to reveal Greensill salary - but doesn't deny making millions