Main Menu

Brexit - The New Plan

Started by HallowedBrexit, May 31, 2021, 01:46:17 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on May 31, 2021, 01:46:17 AMThis should tell the EU that the British people won't be pushed around.

They already know.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on May 31, 2021, 01:46:17 AM
Hello fellow Brits,

for me and I guess for most of us who rallied behind the flag  Union Flag Union Flag it is apparent that this version of Brexit is not working. This is why I devised a new plan how to get back on track with Brexit.

Leaving only a token force in Scapa Flow as a safeguard against the Russians, one part of our RN would occupy the Channel and its islands and open fire on France (Macron) directly. Our main thrust would go through Gibraltar, occupy Suez opening the trade routes to India and then take the EU in the rear.

Meanwhile, commando troops lead by Sheepy and DeppityDawg would land in Germany and force Angela Merkel to resign.

Union Flag Union Flag Union Flag Union Flag

This should tell the EU that the British people won't be pushed around.

Well said hally.

I love it when the latest remoaner sock puppet appears on the forum crying bitter salty tears.

What was it...barbecue and a few too many beers and tears and wailing about that nasty man farage? :D

Isnt brexit going feckin spiffing.

Till your next one off post , i bid you farewell.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

HallowedBrexit

Hello fellow Brits,

for me and I guess for most of us who rallied behind the flag  Union Flag Union Flag it is apparent that this version of Brexit is not working. This is why I devised a new plan how to get back on track with Brexit.

Leaving only a token force in Scapa Flow as a safeguard against the Russians, one part of our RN would occupy the Channel and its islands and open fire on France (Macron) directly. Our main thrust would go through Gibraltar, occupy Suez opening the trade routes to India and then take the EU in the rear.

Meanwhile, commando troops lead by Sheepy and DeppityDawg would land in Germany and force Angela Merkel to resign.

Union Flag Union Flag Union Flag Union Flag

This should tell the EU that the British people won't be pushed around.