An example of the constant carp

Started by Sheepy, June 25, 2021, 11:35:59 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on June 25, 2021, 11:35:59 AMObviously, democracy is not the cut and dried process they thought it was

No, they thought they were getting May's Brino and the EU did too. Shame 😆
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on June 25, 2021, 11:35:59 AM
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/brexit-campaigners-surprised-sour-relations-204013953.html
No, we aren't surprised by the personal attacks and the Brussels mafia throwing a wobbly after they were caught in the act of centralising power and wealth, or the central bankers doing their utmost to take back control of the monetary system. It is obvious democracy has caused quite the stir amongst the power mongers and money men and women. Obviously, democracy is not the cut and dried process they thought it was, with everyone knowing their place.
As a populist I am not even surprised by the Chinese taking full political advantage through woke culture and globalisation it has been good for them.
Me neither Sheeps,the lot of them must be deaf or blind because it was spelt out time after time what the consequences would be and they were ably assisted by many senior UK politicians.

Despite the fact they were given a label of "thick" leave voters knew full well and still voted accordingly.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/brexit-campaigners-surprised-sour-relations-204013953.html
No, we aren't surprised by the personal attacks and the Brussels mafia throwing a wobbly after they were caught in the act of centralising power and wealth, or the central bankers doing their utmost to take back control of the monetary system. It is obvious democracy has caused quite the stir amongst the power mongers and money men and women. Obviously, democracy is not the cut and dried process they thought it was, with everyone knowing their place.
As a populist I am not even surprised by the Chinese taking full political advantage through woke culture and globalisation it has been good for them.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!