Main Menu

Act in haste

Started by cromwell, July 01, 2021, 09:15:42 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on July 01, 2021, 03:50:31 PM
True ! 

As for those sympathetic souls who worry the poor guy's working life is at an end, what qualifications did he need to be an estate agent?
Give it a couple of weeks and he'll be forgotten — unless he keeps promoting himself in the press and on social media. Perhaps he's got himself another type of agent and is now bidding to become a celeb...
In all honesty he could a make a big deal of it and probably sell more houses elsewhere because of it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on July 01, 2021, 11:08:43 AM
I am puzzled as to how it is possible to bring estate agents into disrespute.
True ! 

As for those sympathetic souls who worry the poor guy's working life is at an end, what qualifications did he need to be an estate agent?
Give it a couple of weeks and he'll be forgotten — unless he keeps promoting himself in the press and on social media. Perhaps he's got himself another type of agent and is now bidding to become a celeb... 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15448426/chris-whitty-attack-yob-loses-job/
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on July 01, 2021, 10:58:29 AM
Not been found guilty by a court, Cromwell! (Whitty did not want to make a statement.)

Lewis Hughes was drunk and stupid, perhaps it is in his contract not to be drunk and stupid in public, or to bring his employers into disrepute. As we don't know his employment details, I'll leave it at that.

(Edited so that smart Alec doesn't make fun of my sentence construction)

I am puzzled as to how it is possible to bring estate agents into disrespute.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Not been found guilty by a court, Cromwell! (Whitty did not want to make a statement.)

Lewis Hughes was drunk and stupid, perhaps it is in his contract not to be drunk and stupid in public, or to bring his employers into disrepute. As we don't know his employment details, I'll leave it at that.

(Edited so that smart Alec doesn't make fun of my sentence construction)
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

......and repent at leisure as the old saying goes.

And one of the young men who harassed Chris Whitty has lost his job.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jul/01/man-who-grabbed-chris-whitty-sacked-from-job-as-estate-agent
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?