Looks like we're beating the EU at footie now

Started by HallowedBrexit, July 08, 2021, 10:42:50 AM

« previous - next »

morayloon

Quote from: Barry on July 09, 2021, 10:56:00 PM
You're not English.
:)
Neither am I and I, like many Scots, am supporting Italy. 

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 09, 2021, 11:42:23 AM

Yes, and look how English the players are.

But Saturday will be amusing.

I'll be cheering on whoever England are playing. Because the country needs a serious reality check.

The lads look quite English to me Jog , whatever looking English is . Feck me we have recently been fed the new British tennis superstar , born in Canada with Romanian and Chinees parents ? Go figure , I guess we had best just accept that anyone who is keen to be English has past the test

Saturday might be amusing  but Ill be saving my laughs for Sunday  ;) 

johnofgwent

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on July 08, 2021, 10:42:50 AM
...and they say Brexit hasn't been a success.

Without being held back by the Welsh and the Scottish, our national team is absolutely tearing through the EU at the EC.

Yes, and look how English the players are.

But Saturday will be amusing.

I'll be cheering on whoever England are playing. Because the country needs a serious reality check.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

Win or lose England's team have lifted the National Spirits and shown those who love to constantly put us down that actually we are not so dim, thick and finished as some would like to believe. I hope the ref on Sunday has really good eyesight because there is little as vicious as a hot blooded Mediterranean European put into a tight spot.

Streetwalker

Quote from: morayloon on July 08, 2021, 11:35:38 PM

How many more defeats can you take Morayloon ? Apart from slaughtering England 0-0 you haven't had a winner for years let alone in the last  month .  ;D

Streetwalker

Just my luck that after decades of following the underachievers  that is the England football team around our globe that they now have decided to get their act together when we are in lockdown .

Whatever happens Sunday night ,why such a late KO ? , just remember , Southgate is Palace born and bred , the lad has wings .

patman post

England's Laser-like passing was remarkable...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on July 08, 2021, 10:42:50 AM

Without being held back by the Welsh and the Scottish, our national team is absolutely tearing through the EU at the EC.
And as is usual with your WUM posts you haven't a clue
First off it's football nothing to do with brexit

Secondly if you had a modicum of knowledge of the competion you'd know several of the competing states are not eu members
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

† The end is nigh †

HallowedBrexit