Struggling to vote

Started by Barry, December 05, 2019, 12:22:40 PM

« previous - next »

Churchill

We vowed not to vote ever again after all the nonsense since the referendum we should have been out months and months ago, however we have this one last time as there is no Brexit Party candidate standing here which according to the Bookies today are unlikely to win a single seat.

We have voted for what we consider the best out of very inept bunch to keep Labour, we dread them winning they will bring the nation to its knees again , a return of the bad old days .
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Barry

This morning I took a step back and looked at the parties available in my constituency.

The Tories currently hold the seat.

The Labour candidate does no even live here, but in London.

The Lib Dem

The Green

To be fair to our Tory man he has done his best and voted well in all the debates, but he is a part of a party which for 3.5 years has made loads of promises and failed to "get Brexit done". They are now promising "Elect us and we'll get Brexit done". I don't believe them.

Labour, ignoring the fact they've parachuted a candidate are not electable, either. They are a threat to the country, it's security and economy. They promise the Moon on a stick and will ruin the weak growth we have now.

Th Lib Dems are neither Liberal or Democrats and have become a Remain party.

The Greens are irrelevant nut jobs who are extremists on climate change.

Why should I have to choose whilst delving around at the bottom of a dirty barrel, because that is what it feels like. I might abstain.
† The end is nigh †