David Frost issues ultimatum to Brussels

Started by HallowedBrexit, July 22, 2021, 11:12:01 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on July 22, 2021, 11:12:01 AM
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1466010/Brexit-latest-news-david-frost-speech-northern-ireland-eu-news-brussels-maros-sefcovic

Breaking news from the Daily Express:

Following his proposal to ease issues caused to Northern Ireland post-Brexit, Lord Frost has called on the EU to assess his "ambitious compromise". Amid fears over food supply chains in Northern Ireland, Lord Frost insisted the current agreement is "rigid" and is "severely" disrupting trade. In a bid to win over Brussels, the Brexit minister insisted the UK is not attempting to sweep away the Northern Ireland protocol but make alterations.

This is last week's news.

While I think I speak for all of us when I say how much we all appreciate your efforts to stir the shit, you are going to have to up your game. It isn't fair because bugger all is happening. And even if something was happening it would not matter because it would be happening in Northern Ireland and who gives a F@@@?

So crack on. You have done your best but frankly, that ain't good enough. But we all have faith in you so come up with something else. It does not have to be true, just interesting
Algerie Francais !

HallowedBrexit

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1466010/Brexit-latest-news-david-frost-speech-northern-ireland-eu-news-brussels-maros-sefcovic

Breaking news from the Daily Express:

Following his proposal to ease issues caused to Northern Ireland post-Brexit, Lord Frost has called on the EU to assess his "ambitious compromise". Amid fears over food supply chains in Northern Ireland, Lord Frost insisted the current agreement is "rigid" and is "severely" disrupting trade. In a bid to win over Brussels, the Brexit minister insisted the UK is not attempting to sweep away the Northern Ireland protocol but make alterations.