Main Menu

My rights.

Started by Nick, July 23, 2021, 03:29:27 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 24, 2021, 12:16:06 PM

That"s a pretty serious allegation there.

What do you have against white people flushing out people smugglers ?

I follow the news on here:-  https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/

I don't have anything against white people flushing out people smugglers.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on July 24, 2021, 11:38:14 AM
Their whereabouts are known as in many cases are their home addresses. (Some of the are UK based.) All it needs is for Bojo-The-Clown to order a "black operation."

That"s a pretty serious allegation there.

What do you have against white people flushing out people smugglers ?
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on July 24, 2021, 11:47:31 AM
I didn't write known by me.

Not good enough Pappy.

If you know the names and addresses of the People Traffickers it is up to you to provide the relevant authorities with the information.
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 24, 2021, 11:47:31 AM

Usual supposition then. They might be known but most likely not by the people who should know.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 24, 2021, 11:44:22 AM
Are they? Show us the addresses then and rather than wait for a decade or so, somebody might be round there pretty sharpish.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 24, 2021, 11:38:14 AM
Their whereabouts are know as in many cases are their home addresses. (Some of the are UK based.) All it needs is for Bojo-The-Clown to order a "black operation."
Are they? Show us the addresses then and rather than wait for a decade or so, somebody might be round there pretty sharpish.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 24, 2021, 11:26:59 AM
Wouldn't they need to follow the money for that?

Their whereabouts are known as in many cases are their home addresses. (Some of the are UK based.) All it needs is for Bojo-The-Clown to order a "black operation."

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on July 24, 2021, 09:58:26 AM
We need to do something that sends a strong message to them, tow them back the 26 miles from whence they came will do as a start.

As you know, that won't work. To do that requires the consent of the nation the illegals are being dumped back on.

And France won't give it.

We could, I suppose, fly them (well the ones of military service age anyway) back to some banana republic that hasn't signed the UNHCR treaty. Isn't that what Denmark just signed up to do ??
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 24, 2021, 10:02:04 AM
Sort out the people traffickers. Or as the American saying goes, terminate with extreme prejudice.
Wouldn't they need to follow the money for that? considering it has been going on for decades with people becoming more agitated and with measures saying look we are trying but actually not getting anywhere, it has occurred all over Europe yet according to them they still cannot stop it, while in the meantime the Neo Liberals have made a whole system within a system around it and use psychology against anyone who speaks out, while when they take over buildings and reach their port of destination, they flash the victory sign. While in the meantime the majority are given hotel accommodation and the ones that aren't kick off with their neo-Liberal friends. Which says something ain't quite right about the whole thing victory signs included.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 24, 2021, 09:58:26 AM
We need to do something that sends a strong message to them, tow them back the 26 miles from whence they came will do as a start.

Sort out the people traffickers. Or as the American saying goes, terminate with extreme prejudice.

Nick

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 23, 2021, 08:24:04 AM

It depends on where you look...

Unfortunately, I suspect this lot applies to anyone that succeeds on getting their foot on British soil ..

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/human-rights/human-rights-act

Sadly I do not think any part of the 26 miles between Dover and Cap Gris-Nez is far enough away to be truly "international" waters. 

And that bastard Blair is responsible for the last of those articles that prevent us from summarily executing the boat drivers.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on July 23, 2021, 03:29:27 AM
I'm fairly sure of my rights anywhere in the world but is there anything written that gives the illegal diaspora any rights?

My initial view is, you're here illegally therefore your rights are zero, but... My views are not law.

It depends on where you look...

Unfortunately, I suspect this lot applies to anyone that succeeds on getting their foot on British soil ..

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/human-rights/human-rights-act

Sadly I do not think any part of the 26 miles between Dover and Cap Gris-Nez is far enough away to be truly "international" waters. 

And that bastard Blair is responsible for the last of those articles that prevent us from summarily executing the boat drivers.

Nick

I'm fairly sure of my rights anywhere in the world but is there anything written that gives the illegal diaspora any rights?

My initial view is, you're here illegally therefore your rights are zero, but... My views are not law.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.