The EU has the answers to illegal immigration

Started by Sheepy, July 23, 2021, 10:10:08 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: GerryT on September 06, 2021, 12:47:18 PM
There is no substance to your post.
Nice to see you back again. That reply took you 37 days. I'd love to say it was worth waiting for, but you can see how it is.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on September 06, 2021, 01:42:41 PM
Cut the lad some slack.

The kids are supposed to go back to school today but Gerry has managed to convince his mum that he has an upset tum. Even so, she keeps popping into his room to check up on him and he is terrified that she will catch him on his computer. So Gerry is having trouble marshaling his thoughts and as such is even more dozy than usual.

Poor little sod  :) :)

😂
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on September 06, 2021, 01:31:31 PM
Cop out.

Cut the lad some slack.

The kids are supposed to go back to school today but Gerry has managed to convince his mum that he has an upset tum. Even so, she keeps popping into his room to check up on him and he is terrified that she will catch him on his computer. So Gerry is having trouble marshaling his thoughts and as such is even more dozy than usual.

Poor little sod  :) :)
Algerie Francais !

Nick

GerryT

Quote from: Thomas on August 01, 2021, 03:06:45 PM
you havent addressed what i said , you have ignored the substance of my post and utter failings of the dublin agreement and waffled into another anti brexit story.

You have nothing left gerry , your all out of ammo and floundering as ever .
There is no substance to your post.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on August 02, 2021, 08:55:39 PM

You are deluded, France has been doing that anyway. I seriously wonder what you are looking at Gerry cause it isn't the real world.
Of course they have, they don't want tens of thousands of goat herders either.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: GerryT on August 01, 2021, 02:37:44 PMNow you're out the French can just sit back and let them go straight over to the UK

You are deluded, France has been doing that anyway. I seriously wonder what you are looking at Gerry cause it isn't the real world.

Thomas

Quote from: GerryT on August 01, 2021, 03:02:53 PM
Yes the UK had the right to send immigrants seeking asylum back to France, that was part of the agreement. The UK failed to do so, that is on the UK. Nothing to do with the EU as the UK didn't take the action they were allowed to. Just like the UK had the right to send any EU citizen that moved to the UK but couldn't support themselves after I think 6 months back to where they came. Everyone elses fault.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/aug/20/eu-rejects-british-plan-for-post-brexit-return-of-asylum-seekers

you havent addressed what i said , you have ignored the substance of my post and utter failings of the dublin agreement and waffled into another anti brexit story.

You have nothing left gerry , your all out of ammo and floundering as ever .
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

GerryT

Quote from: Thomas on August 01, 2021, 02:49:37 PM
You talking about the dublin agreement gerry , and its subsequents amendments?

The dublin agreement wasnt worth the time and paper it was written on , another left wing remoaner bit of nonsensical rubbish. Even the european council on refugees , council of europe etc criticised it as a feckin joke , yet here you try and applaud it as a major failing of brexit.

Yet again you re hash and drag up all the ol anglo lefty remonger nonsense of the last five years.

The dublin agreement didnt start at the channel ports gerry. the dublin agreements apply to the mediterranean coasts where most of these people come from , where they first entered europe , showing the absolute laughable nonsense of how inept a system it is.

The italians were getting pissed off , along with the greeks and to a lesser degree the spanish , of the northern european countries leaving them to deal with all the flak so said feck all the agreements and sent the boys on their merry way to the streets of northern europe paved with gold.

A long worn out discussion from yesteryear yet again which doesnt highlight the failings of brexit , but highlights the failings of the eu .

You dont half like to spin a yarn gerrry.

Yes the UK had the right to send immigrants seeking asylum back to France, that was part of the agreement. The UK failed to do so, that is on the UK. Nothing to do with the EU as the UK didn't take the action they were allowed to. Just like the UK had the right to send any EU citizen that moved to the UK but couldn't support themselves after I think 6 months back to where they came. Everyone elses fault.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/aug/20/eu-rejects-british-plan-for-post-brexit-return-of-asylum-seekers 

Thomas

Quote from: GerryT on August 01, 2021, 02:37:44 PM

When you were in the EU the French had an obligation to stop immigrants in France moving to the UK.

But you knew what Brexit was and what you voted for.

You talking about the dublin agreement gerry , and its subsequents amendments?

The dublin agreement wasnt worth the time and paper it was written on , another left wing remoaner bit of nonsensical rubbish. Even the european council on refugees , council of europe etc criticised it as a feckin joke , yet here you try and applaud it as a major failing of brexit.

Yet again you re hash and drag up all the ol anglo lefty remonger nonsense of the last five years.

The dublin agreement didnt start at the channel ports gerry. the dublin agreements apply to the mediterranean coasts where most of these people come from , where they first entered europe , showing the absolute laughable nonsense of how inept a system it is.

The italians were getting pissed off , along with the greeks and to a lesser degree the spanish , of the northern european countries leaving them to deal with all the flak so said feck all the agreements and sent the boys on their merry way to the streets of northern europe paved with gold.

A long worn out discussion from yesteryear yet again which doesnt highlight the failings of brexit , but highlights the failings of the eu .

You dont half like to spin a yarn gerrry.

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on July 23, 2021, 10:10:08 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/france-can-t-stop-every-migrant-no-matter-how-much-it-is-paid-by-the-uk-warns-calais-mp/ar-AAMubWj?ocid=msedgntp
No shit Sherlock we worked that out when 1000s of them arrived weekly by lorry. It didn't matter how much money then or now. Eventually the Westminster party will work out what borders are for. No, we don't want to rejoin the EU, like ever. Ask Macron.
:D :D  When you were in the EU the French had an obligation to stop immigrants in France moving to the UK. And the UK had the right to send any immigrants coming from France to the UK straight back to France, not any more.
Now you're out the French can just sit back and let them go straight over to the UK, I'm not saying that's a policy, but let's face it it's exactly what Johnson & Patel would do. Sure they even ship out people living most of their lives in the UK.
The UK will need to give alot more money to France to beg them to deal with this issue.

But you knew what Brexit was and what you voted for.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on July 23, 2021, 10:10:08 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/france-can-t-stop-every-migrant-no-matter-how-much-it-is-paid-by-the-uk-warns-calais-mp/ar-AAMubWj?ocid=msedgntp
No shit Sherlock we worked that out when 1000s of them arrived weekly by lorry. It didn't matter how much money then or now. Eventually the Westminster party will work out what borders are for. No, we don't want to rejoin the EU, like ever. Ask Macron.

The thing is sheep , what makes me laugh about the hysterical hypocrisy of the left regarding immigration is the likes of dynamis and gerry et al screaming about the nasty uk government and the so called evil prit patel dealing with immigration in the channel , but the complete and utter radio silence from the hypocritical left when the EU kills thousands of brown people.

QuoteRevealed: 2,000 refugee deaths linked to illegal EU pushbacks

A Guardian analysis finds EU countries used brutal tactics to stop nearly 40,000 asylum seekers crossing borders

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/may/05/revealed-2000-refugee-deaths-linked-to-eu-pushbacks

You will never ever get a sensible discussion on immigration with the hysterical brit left.

We go back to tony blairs mass migration as has been discsussed many a time , he helped open the flood gates for which labour have never been forgiven. Even in scotland , labour would never be trusted on immigration never mind the wider uk , they are seen as clueless and incompetent.

Torie/brexiters/gammons/wider uk public are evil and bad for not wanting mass uncontrolled lefty migration , but let the eu kill thousands of brown migrants and not a peep from our defenders of everything  brussells controlled.

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!