There seems to be a growing revolt around the globe Boris

Started by Sheepy, July 24, 2021, 11:56:27 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 25, 2021, 11:26:05 AM
No project fear involved where I live, the influx of plague carrying tourists is causing the virus to spread like wildfire.  Most local people are ignoring Bojo-The-Clowns "freedom day," and sticking to mask wearing and social distancing.
Sajid is just such a card Smurphy, absolutely none of it going on, just like you say.
In fact, I humbly apologise to all cards as they are great joy on Birthdays and such like.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 25, 2021, 10:45:58 AM
That will be this one Smurphy, but never fear Pfi-zer is upping it doses have tripled their workforce in Belgium and will turn out lots more vaccines in the vaccine wars.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/social-distancing-and-face-masks-set-for-return-in-august/ar-AAMvCL8?ocid=msedgntp

No project fear involved where I live, the influx of plague carrying tourists is causing the virus to spread like wildfire.  Most local people are ignoring Bojo-The-Clowns "freedom day," and sticking to mask wearing and social distancing.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 25, 2021, 09:22:22 AM
Which "project fear" are you commenting about please?
That will be this one Smurphy, but never fear Pfi-zer is upping it doses have tripled their workforce in Belgium and will turn out lots more vaccines in the vaccine wars.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/social-distancing-and-face-masks-set-for-return-in-august/ar-AAMvCL8?ocid=msedgntp

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 25, 2021, 09:16:41 AM
People are very frustrated and starting to fight back against project fear, Boris tells me it isn't his fault but of those who are advising him, it doesn't change the fact project fear will have to be paid for.

Which "project fear" are you commenting about please?

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on July 24, 2021, 09:28:14 PM
London and Manchester, Dublin, Paris, Tel Aviv, Italy, Australia, are all demonstrating against governments using the virus to take hard won rights from people.
If we just allow them to run away with our human rights we will be sorry. Governments do not own our bodies.

People are very frustrated and starting to fight back against project fear, Boris tells me it isn't his fault but of those who are advising him, it doesn't change the fact project fear will have to be paid for.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on July 24, 2021, 09:28:14 PM
London and Manchester, Dublin, Paris, Tel Aviv, Italy, Australia, are all demonstrating against governments using the virus to take hard won rights from people.
If we just allow them to run away with our human rights we will be sorry. Governments do not own our bodies.

Oh, but they DO these days. They need the organs to transplant into  others. So they've given themselves ownership of all corpses fresh enough to be so used ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 24, 2021, 01:07:00 PM
There seems to be a growing revolt around Boris.
I guess Boris like the rest of the Westminster party, like the sound of their own waffle. We ain't wearing their mask so best Boris bends over and shoves it up his rectum.
We ain't exactly enamoured by his Wrexit strategy either.

papasmurf