Vaccination is voluntary stupid!

Started by Sheepy, July 24, 2021, 10:25:11 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 09:25:37 AM
Sheepy I have serious concerns about you I seriously do.
I am just checking on my list, I cannot find like I give a flying feck.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 08:33:20 AM

"It is likely that most injections have been done without informed consent."
Given the amount of information given before a "jab," is adminstered, and the interview by the person giving the "jab," before they give it frankly your comment if nonsense.
A crucial bit of info about the jabs is that they are officially experimental and trials are not complete.  Please provide evidence that this info is provided to patients.  There is evidence on the internet that it is not.  I'm sure vaccinated people on here can let us know if that was provided to them.

Somehow you connect that to conspiracy, despite the more logical possibility that vaccinators just don't know because they blindly accept the government claims that it is safe.  The same may apply to MPs, who just haven't bothered to research it.  Frankly, your opinions are not very well thought through.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on July 28, 2021, 09:09:00 AM
Frankly, they have spread fear and panic like usual, told everyone taking the vaccine and social distancing and wearing masks will sort it out, yet we have you, not questioning the fact that now they are saying none of it has worked so they need more of the same, or even more totalitarian measures. As the rest of us just aren't subservient enough for the Westminster party.
Anyway, they have a new sheep for the youth to follow now.
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/greta-thunberg-extremely-grateful-and-privileged-to-get-covid-vaccine-40694527.html

Sheepy I have serious concerns about you I seriously do.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 08:33:20 AM

Given the amount of information given before a "jab," is adminstered, and the interview by the person giving the "jab," before they give it frankly your comment if nonsense.
Frankly, they have spread fear and panic like usual, told everyone taking the vaccine and social distancing and wearing masks will sort it out, yet we have you, not questioning the fact that now they are saying none of it has worked so they need more of the same, or even more totalitarian measures. As the rest of us just aren't subservient enough for the Westminster party.
Anyway, they have a new sheep for the youth to follow now.
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/greta-thunberg-extremely-grateful-and-privileged-to-get-covid-vaccine-40694527.html

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on July 28, 2021, 08:25:40 AMIt is likely that most injections have been one without informed consent.
Quote from: Scott777 on July 28, 2021, 08:25:40 AM
That's rather odd, given there is no conspiracy involved in my comment. 

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on July 28, 2021, 08:12:57 AM
I think you need to be awarded the gold medal for conspiracy theory.
That's rather odd, given there is no conspiracy involved in my comment.  However, regarding conspiracies in general, your comment is shameful, when considering the holocaust was a conspiracy.  Are you a holocaust denier, as well as a conspiracy denier?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on July 28, 2021, 08:10:34 AM
I think a lot of people are missing an important point.  It is a crime to coerce anyone into an experimental medical treatment.  Same for administering it without informed consent.  It is likely that most injections have been done without informed consent.  Many people have been given demonstrably false medical information prior to injection.  The line has already been crossed, long before anyone gets forced, but if people will commit these crimes, then forced jabs will be just another step (unless there is a political or physical rebellion).

Of course, many Jews simply denied the holocaust was happening around them, and many ordinary Germans went along with it because of propaganda and coercion.  Don't be so stupid as to think it cannot happen again.

I think you need to be awarded the gold medal for conspiracy theory.

Scott777

I think a lot of people are missing an important point.  It is a crime to coerce anyone into an experimental medical treatment.  Same for administering it without informed consent.  It is likely that most injections have been done without informed consent.  Many people have been given demonstrably false medical information prior to injection.  The line has already been crossed, long before anyone gets forced, but if people will commit these crimes, then forced jabs will be just another step (unless there is a political or physical rebellion).

Of course, many Jews simply denied the holocaust was happening around them, and many ordinary Germans went along with it because of propaganda and coercion.  Don't be so stupid as to think it cannot happen again.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on July 26, 2021, 09:22:47 AM
I am thinking we must be at cross purposes here, the fact being it is voluntary in name and the growing demonstrations are saying it is still a choice. not something they like being psychological attacked with that is trying to force them to take it. Or that wearing a mask will make a blind bit of difference, they feel the constant goal post moving is part of that drive to make them take something they don't want. Also, Boris has started making it compulsory for certain groups which is not voluntary. But just plain sneaky. No vaccine no job.

I think we are. I was referring to the fact all four devolved administrations have "followed the bollox" from the shareholders of the vaccine companies and put it out there that the younger cohort are far, far less likely to die of it than us coffin Dodgers, which of course merely gives the Laura K's of this world an orgasm when a 19 year old dies along with a hundred pensioners so she can shout "Boris was wrong !! One died !!"
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

How much more clearly can the government say that you have 6 weeks to vaccinate up or you won't get your NHS app QR code?
We won't let you leave the country, or leave your home after exposure, or go to a nightclub or pub without it.

But, as Sheepy says, it is voluntary.
I wholly support those who don't wish to have the vaccine and wholly support their rights to go where they please.

If there was logic in any of the nonsense the gov might get more compliance.
Let's face it Sadiq and his mates are telling everyone the jab is safe, which it is unless you get a blood clot, or a stroke, JoG.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 26, 2021, 07:44:19 AM

But it isn't my "say-so" is it. It is a fact.
I am thinking we must be at cross purposes here, the fact being it is voluntary in name and the growing demonstrations are saying it is still a choice. not something they like being psychological attacked with that is trying to force them to take it. Or that wearing a mask will make a blind bit of difference, they feel the constant goal post moving is part of that drive to make them take something they don't want. Also, Boris has started making it compulsory for certain groups which is not voluntary. But just plain sneaky. No vaccine no job.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on July 25, 2021, 12:51:06 AM
If you say so, Joe 90. But it may have escaped your notice that the goalposts are constantly moving.

But it isn't my "say-so" is it. It is a fact.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on July 24, 2021, 10:25:11 PMBoris thinks he can get away with making them compulsory

It's not compulsory, just cant go to football. Same as you can't visit certain countries without a jab.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

A social media campaign aimed at boosting uptake among 18-30 year-olds will also be ramped up, linking vaccination to the ability to go on holiday, as three million of them are yet to receive a single dose.
Well not only that, no jabs no footy, pfi-zer says so.

Sheepy

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 25, 2021, 12:15:00 AM

Is this just your latest iteration of what is becoming a tedios collection of similar posts or have I misunderstood.

The reality of course is that for 18 months or more we have been fed a story that the Chinese Pox largely harvests the old, the very young, the infirm, the diseased and those with a well buggered immune system or one initiated on foreign shores whose components are designed to aid survival in those parts and as a consequence are far more inviting to the pox than the system in place in the average white man ......

As a direct result of the government propaganda, those in this age cohort have for a year and a half been told they are at minimal risk compared to others, a fact that remains the case, but therefore Boris and Co can hardly whinge if those who took those words to heart 18 months ago still believe it.
If you say so, Joe 90. But it may have escaped your notice that the goalposts are constantly moving.