Where have all the MSM covid experts gone?

Started by Sheepy, August 03, 2021, 06:23:41 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

I guess we might be waiting a while for the explanation then, the great followers of the MSM and their psychologists don't seem to be around.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on August 05, 2021, 11:58:36 PM
Best suck on this then,
https://www.planet-today.com/2021/08/in-israel-most-vaccinated-country-in.html#gsc.tab=0
So, fellow geniuses how do you know if you are not being injected with something that can at any point cause a mutation and spread it amongst other vaccinated. 
Quote from: johnofgwent on August 06, 2021, 01:35:17 AM

well of course, you don't. Israel has been rather keen on researching the human genome for a very long time, can't think why ...
No idea, but we suddenly seem to have a lot of people looking into it and it don't look pretty.

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on August 07, 2021, 04:46:36 PM
^^ Yes, do it now.

i wish barry. Unfortunately little chance of wee nippy doing much before 2023 according to latest reports.

The "gradualists" seem to be firmly n charge of the snp , and not much is looking like changing before any major elections , hence why i was saying to borkie on here the other day how boring politics is and the fact we are reduced to arguing with patman and pappysmurfs hysterics over covid and brexit.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 07, 2021, 02:07:09 PM
I don't have a clue, like I said the Westminster party and the SNP will always be in competition. Just the way it is.

Where i do agree with barry though sheepwash , and you to an extent , is the snp sitting around waiting on permission to do things fromthe big boys parliament.

As the irish proved , power is only ever taken , never willingly given , and wee nippy sitting around waiting on permission to hold a referendum or deal with westminsters drug problem is of course absurd.

Wee nippys time is coming from what i can see , as more and more are growing restless at her inactivity and suspension of everything due to the chinese sniffles.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 07, 2021, 02:01:24 PM
barrys just disappointed that while brexit is going swimmingly for him , the snp remain a big fly in the ointment.

why o why wont those jocks pipe down and go back to being good little britishers?

Sheepwash , do people lie awake at night worrying about us sweaties leaving or something , and trying to conjure up new ways to make us become british again or sumfing?

I don't have a clue, like I said the Westminster party and the SNP will always be in competition. Just the way it is.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 07, 2021, 01:38:38 PM
Maybe the disappeared with your covid segregation barriers? They didn't last the course either.

barrys just disappointed that while brexit is going swimmingly for him , the snp remain a big fly in the ointment.

why o why wont those jocks pipe down and go back to being good little britishers?

Sheepwash , do people lie awake at night worrying about us sweaties leaving or something , and trying to conjure up new ways to make us become british again or sumfing?

Sheepy

Maybe they disappeared with your covid segregation barriers? They didn't last the course either.

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on August 07, 2021, 12:34:37 PM
I snipped your reply as it was obvious that you thought the more words you posted would absolve the SNP.

Nice dodge though barry. Inconvenient links dismissed as too much wording lol.

These wee things like poverty and deprivation seem to tend to happen wherever westminster rules.

I suppose it was indias fault when westminster took over a country that was one of the richest in the world due to the textile trade , and after 200 years of westminster "civilising them" reduced the country to a poster boy for third world poverty and illiteracy?

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on August 07, 2021, 12:34:37 PM
I snipped your reply as it was obvious that you thought the more words you posted would absolve the SNP.
Blaming anyone else after 14 years to improve the problem is crass.
I suggest 2,000 words next time. It will still be the SNP that are culpable for what is happening after 14 years of them ruling the roost in Bonnie Scotland.

ok so the snp in power for 14 years are responsible for all scotlands ills of a 300 year old union , and drug issues that stem back over half a century?

Right ho barry.

As i said you tories love to devolve responsibility and blame , but no real power.

When westmisnter hands the edinburgh adminsitration the power to tackle drug abuse , get back to me then. until that day comes , or independence , we all know  where much of the blame lays.

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on August 06, 2021, 09:58:12 AMwe know barry its all the snp fault , everyone including doctors nurses , social workers and every other conceivable expert on the matter is wrong 
Blaming anyone else after 14 years to improve the problem is crass.
I suggest 2,000 words next time. It will still be the SNP that are culpable for what is happening after 14 years of them ruling the roost in Bonnie Scotland.

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Well, you know how it is, shit happens. But on the Brightside Joe in the US has vaccinated more than the whole known population.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/delta-levels-same-in-vaccinated-people/vi-AAN1oFM?ocid=msedgntp
Don't forget to look after your mental health Joe.