Main Menu

Nudify!!

Started by Nick, August 04, 2021, 03:47:43 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: T00ts on August 06, 2021, 09:34:22 AM
I am presuming that women will be the most targeted. How sick can people really get?

How sick do you want it toots ?  For those with the skills almost anything is not out of bounds

johnofgwent

I am presuming that women will be the most targeted. How sick can people really get?

The article seems to suggest this as a problem. I agree. I recall my PA coming on board ship with me armed with a picture for her workstation of a Chippendale and a very thick rope ...

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Judging by some of the people on this forum a lot sicker than that.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on August 05, 2021, 12:42:38 PM
The interesting (or embarrassing) point might be for the "victim" to have to prove the image of their body is a fake. And what about cartoons where the well-known — usually politicians or royalty — are recognisable and engaged in various unseemly actions in various states of dress...?

Only Muslims worry about cartoons Pat

If this nudify becomes a thing I think we will just take all such pictures are fake and it will be for the supplier to prove they are  genuine . (ie a consent form)

Nick

Quote from: patman post on August 05, 2021, 12:42:38 PM
The interesting (or embarrassing) point might be for the "victim" to have to prove the image of their body is a fake. And what about cartoons where the well-known — usually politicians or royalty — are recognisable and engaged in various unseemly actions in various states of dress...?

Good points.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on August 05, 2021, 01:28:34 AM
Not seen any examples from the website so don't know how realistic it is but if for example a nude of Vorderman appeared via this app, pertaining to be real, does the owner of the face have any redress if their face is attached to a nudified body?

I would say they do . There are laws ,maybe the misrepresentation act  that would protect victims .

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 04, 2021, 08:24:24 PM
Fecking weirdos if you ask me . If you know its fake ,its fake . Which means there is no point to it ,   right ?

Not seen any examples from the website so don't know how realistic it is but if for example a nude of Vorderman appeared via this app, pertaining to be real, does the owner of the face have any redress if their face is attached to a nudified body?

Streetwalker

Fecking weirdos if you ask me . If you know its fake ,its fake . Which means there is no point to it ,   right ?

patman post

There's so much full-on nudity of all types on mainstream TV these days, that it causes little comment. And if a nudifying app goes global, who's going to argue if victims claims it's false. Even genuine pictures of the erring could then be denied...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-57996910

Not sure what I think about this, it's a strange one.