We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on July 21, 2022, 08:10:15 AM
You are not worth wasting any more of my time. I have humoured you enough.

And incidentally, that a tiny percentage of people experience an adverse reaction, very few of them fatal, whilst the life chances of most of us are improved by being vaccinated, suggests an agenda on your part.

Of course drug companies seek to maximise profits from their vaccines. But for that to be possible the vaccines need to be proven to work, which they are for most people.
You've humoured me enough.... then carry on typing?  Ok.

How do you know the vaccine improved life chances of most people?  That's quite a claim, but since most people were not in danger from Covid, that's obviously absurd.  Drug companies don't need to prove anything, they merely need to make you believe they work and there's a big bad wolf.  In the Iraq war, they did not require proof of WMDs in order for them to make money from oil.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on July 21, 2022, 07:50:58 AMIn your own time.
You are not worth wasting any more of my time. I have humoured you enough.

And incidentally, that a tiny percentage of people experience an adverse reaction, very few of them fatal, whilst the life chances of most of us are improved by being vaccinated, suggests an agenda on your part.

Of course drug companies seek to maximise profits from their vaccines. But for that to be possible the vaccines need to be proven to work, which they are for most people.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on July 20, 2022, 10:02:02 PM
Vaccines exist to protect people from catching ilnesses and diseases, or to reduce the severity of symptoms in those who do catch them. They are designed to protect people not harm them. If their purpose was to harm they would be called poisons, not vaccines.

Are you 5 years old?  I'll try to speak in simple words for you.  The primary objective of the vaccine companies is to maximise profit.  Therefore, vaccines exist to maximise profit.  If the vaccine damages your immune system, then you get ill from a completely different disease to Covid, then the companies have prolonged the opportunity to make profit.

But of course I am either a deluded fool or still worse am complicit in whatever conspiracy against people the vaccines are supposed to be a manifestation of.
Go ahead, what conspiracy are vaccines a manifestation of?  Is profit a conspiracy?  The European Medicines Agency said Covid vaccines can lower your immune system, and now the German Federal Ministry of Health say 1 in 5000 get serious side effects, so are you claiming there's a conspiracy between these organisations?

Invariably, the solution to any form of irrational conspiracy theory is a serious dose of reality.

True, so what dose of reality have you provided?  Evidence of vaccines existing to protect?  Evidence that vaccines are safe?  Evidence that the EMA and German Federal Ministry of Health are wrong?  In your own time.  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on July 20, 2022, 08:45:07 PM
And you think the solution to an illness caused by a vaccine is another vaccine?
Invariably, the solution to any form of irrational conspiracy theory is a serious dose of reality.

Vaccines exist to protect people from catching ilnesses and diseases, or to reduce the severity of symptoms in those who do catch them. They are designed to protect people not harm them. If their purpose was to harm they would be called poisons, not vaccines.

But of course I am either a deluded fool or still worse am complicit in whatever conspiracy against people the vaccines are supposed to be a manifestation of. After all isn't anyone who doesn't believe in your conspiracist fantasies either stupid or malign?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on July 20, 2022, 04:20:51 PM
Shingles in later life is a possibility for those who have had chicken pox. People aged 50+ are offered a shingle's vaccination. For those in their 70s it's free on the NHS...

And you think the solution to an illness caused by a vaccine is another vaccine?

patman post

Quote from: Scott777 on June 14, 2022, 11:56:01 PM
Interesting.  Ramsay Hunt syndrome type 2 is the reactivation of herpes zoster.  I also happen to know that shingles, which my mum has had very badly since taking the Astra Zeneca, is also caused by reactivation of herpes zoster, and is significantly linked to the jab, according to the yellow card scheme, and because of the lowering of the immune system which can happen from the jab, according to the EMA.
Shingles in later life is a possibility for those who have had chicken pox. People aged 50+ are offered a shingle's vaccination. For those in their 70s it's free on the NHS...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Scott777

"1 in 5000 people is affected by a serious side effect after a COVID19 vaccination" - German Federal Ministry of Health.

But don't worry, because they said it's safe, which means it's safe, which means it's safe.

https://twitter.com/BMG_Bund/status/1549688073478455297

Scott777

To the deniers who insisted the vaccines were not experimental, maybe they can explain this BBC video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daKnqiPzswk

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on June 14, 2022, 08:48:58 PM
That's 2020.

While Ireland did well in tackling Covid — thought to be a result of its timely and strict advice to citizens — it's foolish to portray it as having escaped...

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/covid-19-ireland-had-one-of-lowest-excess-death-rates-in-world-study-finds-1.4823879
I saw some of the biggest protests in Ireland, during the 'pandemic'.  Why do you say "escaped"?  You seem to assume there was something to escape, but given no extra people were dying, where is there any evidence of this great plague?

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on June 14, 2022, 06:16:56 PM
And the facial paralysis is down to this

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-06-14/what-is-ramsay-hunt-syndrome-the-virus-affecting-justin-biebers-face

Interesting.  Ramsay Hunt syndrome type 2 is the reactivation of herpes zoster.  I also happen to know that shingles, which my mum has had very badly since taking the Astra Zeneca, is also caused by reactivation of herpes zoster, and is significantly linked to the jab, according to the yellow card scheme, and because of the lowering of the immune system which can happen from the jab, according to the EMA.

patman post

Quote from: Scott777 on June 11, 2022, 11:58:58 PM
Official government data for Ireland, showing no unusual increase in death due to Covid in 2020.

That's 2020.

While Ireland did well in tackling Covid — thought to be a result of its timely and strict advice to citizens — it's foolish to portray it as having escaped...

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/covid-19-ireland-had-one-of-lowest-excess-death-rates-in-world-study-finds-1.4823879
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

Quote from: cromwell on June 14, 2022, 06:16:56 PM

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-06-14/what-is-ramsay-hunt-syndrome-the-virus-affecting-justin-biebers-face
And most of the anti-virus sentiment probably emanates from balls' palsy, which would greatly benefit the world if it affected the typing fingers and voice box...

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on June 11, 2022, 10:14:54 PM
Apparently Justin Bieber is suffering from facial paralysis, and his wife (or girlfriend, I can't remember and don't care) has had a blood clot.  But don't worry, because blood clots are nothing do to with crackcines, and facial paralysis is nothing to do with Guillain-Barré syndrome, which has nothing to do with smackcines.  It's quite normal for people to have all these illnesses.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

This is worth a read, as part of the aftermath.
Of course mandates never really took off in the UK, except where they almost got implemented in the NHS.
This commentary by Susan Dunham is thought provoking for those who are still open to ideas.

https://susandunham.medium.com/what-we-learned-from-hating-the-unvaccinated-fc428fa0732c

My 6 year old grandson was jabbed 4 weeks back and screamed at the time.
He's now in bed with a 39C fever but parents won't test him because he doesn't like the test.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on June 11, 2022, 07:38:43 PM
Unravelling.

Brilliant stuff barry. The holier than thou bbc , caught out telling porkie pies yet again.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!