We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

The speaker and the house of commons are laughing at the electorate.
I won't forget, nor should anyone else.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1450509716967329797
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

I know a number of people who look like they were the result of an experiment.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on October 09, 2021, 12:49:11 PM
That's the nature of sheep, one minute they're standing staring at a dry stone wall, the next they're running around like a blue arsed fly.
The latter is especially true whenever a wellington boots wearing Welshman enters the field.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

patman post

Quote from: Scott777 on October 06, 2021, 10:42:18 PM
I've seen no reports that are supported by factual sources.  However, I did see an article that showed a morbidly obese woman in a hospital bed (supported by straps), in which she was described as 'healthy'.  It's all propaganda, unless you can provide evidence.
I guess you don't recognise irony — post 123 is based entirely on a reported schmaltzy interpretation of what happened and the supposed restrictions placed on the life of this unfortunate mum...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

T00ts

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on October 09, 2021, 01:19:03 AM
A bit touchy when the truth came and bit you though ain't ya. I only stayed because I couldn't get Cromwell to find the balls to ban me, and Barry truly needed an Ally. Now it has become a mission the place will die anyway.
Plus, it is fun watching a drunken sociopath vent his spleen.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

Quote from: Nick on October 09, 2021, 12:49:11 PM
That's the nature of sheep, one minute they're standing staring at a dry stone wall, the next they're running around like a blue arsed fly. Neither of which make much sense.

First giggle of the day!  Dancing Dancing

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on October 09, 2021, 12:29:59 PM
To be fair, I rarely understand what Sheepy is rattling on about.

And the comment about Duracell took me back to jollier, less PC times. At Warren Street underground station there was a sign showing a toy rabbit beating a drum.

The toy was powered by a Duracell battery and the poster bore the legend,

"Well, this is Warren Street so there are a lot of bunnies banging." :)

That's the nature of sheep, one minute they're standing staring at a dry stone wall, the next they're running around like a blue arsed fly. Neither of which make much sense.

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on October 09, 2021, 10:30:41 AM
Moderator Notice
This has been an interesting thread. Let's not ruin it.
Thanks for your wisdom, Sheepy. You are already on moderated posts. If you keep this up you won't be posting at all, because if a ban is the only thing you will listen to... you know the rest.

To be fair, I rarely understand what Sheepy is rattling on about.

And the comment about Duracell took me back to jollier, less PC times. At Warren Street underground station there was a sign showing a toy rabbit beating a drum.

The toy was powered by a Duracell battery and the poster bore the legend,

"Well, this is Warren Street so there are a lot of bunnies banging." :)
Algerie Francais !

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on October 09, 2021, 01:19:03 AM
A bit touchy when the truth came and bit you though ain't ya. I only stayed because I couldn't get Cromwell to find the balls to ban me, and Barry truly needed an Ally. Now it has become a mission the place will die anyway.
Moderator Notice
This has been an interesting thread. Let's not ruin it.
Thanks for your wisdom, Sheepy. You are already on moderated posts. If you keep this up you won't be posting at all, because if a ban is the only thing you will listen to... you know the rest.

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on October 09, 2021, 12:41:48 AM
Only thing I have to cope with is a large Cognac and a  2 headed Hydra covered in wool, luckily I have the sharpest blade in town. I know a man that will buy the wool, he has a special machine to remove the crap.

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on October 08, 2021, 11:49:35 PM
Running on Duracell, how about you? still sinking the booze as a coping mechanism?

Only thing I have to cope with is a large Cognac and a  2 headed Hydra covered in wool, luckily I have the sharpest blade in town. I know a man that will buy the wool, he has a special machine to remove the crap.

Sheepy

A fecking sociopath and a gaslighter what could possibly go wrong.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on October 08, 2021, 11:36:29 PM
Are you running low on Lithium my ole Ram?
Running on Duracell, how about you? still sinking the booze as a coping mechanism?