We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2021, 04:04:11 PM
No bravery involved I know how careful the few people attending are being and where they all live.
What, you mean they are so careful, the got double-jabbed so they can help spread new variants?  Or maybe they were so careful, they checked that the jab is experimental, and experimental = extra safe. 
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 13, 2021, 04:00:34 PM
It's quite clear by now, based on Israel and Oxford study, that the double-jabbed are spreading the Delta variant more than people who rely on natural immunity.  The tests are unreliable, so highly contagious people may be present, giving you a very large dose.  😮  However, I commend you for your bravery.  😁

No bravery involved I know how careful the few people attending are being and where they all live.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2021, 03:19:30 PM
What bit of double jabbed and testing  negative before arrival went over your head? There is nothing reckless about it.
No children or young people allowed either.
It's quite clear by now, based on Israel and Oxford study, that the double-jabbed are spreading the Delta variant more than people who rely on natural immunity.  The tests are unreliable, so highly contagious people may be present, giving you a very large dose.  😮  However, I commend you for your bravery.  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 13, 2021, 02:53:57 PM
Going to events with super-spreaders is quite reckless, isn't it?

What bit of double jabbed and testing  negative before arrival went over your head? There is nothing reckless about it.
No children or young people allowed either.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 08, 2021, 04:41:59 PM
We have been to several events, people who attend them have been be double jabbed and have to have tested  negative for covid within 36 hours of arrival.
Going to events with super-spreaders is quite reckless, isn't it?

Sheepy

Just one thing to add really, if you think for a minute any of this will keep big Pharmas hands off the kids you had better think again.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

This is my belief, based on what I have read.
The WHO say do not vaccinate in the middle of a pandemic, because it encourages mutations which will circumvent the vaccine.
The Delta variant appeared at a time when India were really getting going with their vaccine programme.
The vaccine was specifically targeted at the spike protein of the original virus. That original virus is not present in the UK.
The Delta variant is now responsible for 100% of infections and infects people, both vaccinated or not.

The vulnerable are lucky that the vaccine seems to have reduced the likelihood of death by about 80%.
It could have been the new variant totally beat the vaccine.

They could easily produce a Delta variant vaccine, but have not, - I'm wondering if they are realising that the WHO advice was actually right.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2021, 12:14:44 PM
Anyway, the Tories today are doing more U turns than a learner driver approaching a motorway, I couldn't hazard a guess why?
I guess it couldn't possibly be anything to do with Macron being under full on attack. He is a dead duck anyway.

Sheepy

Anyway, the Tories today are doing more U turns than a learner driver approaching a motorway, I couldn't hazard a guess why?

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on September 08, 2021, 04:02:47 PM
Hubris and empty words. With a virus it is very difficult to know where it was caught. Especially if the person catching it has been to a large scale covid free event. (Because there is no such thing) Don't live in delusion world, think for yourself.

I am thinking of myself and my wife and other extremely clinically vulnerable people. We are very careful where we go and who we meet, as are the majority of people we know. We have been to several events, people who attend them have been be double jabbed and have to have tested  negative for covid within 36 hours of arrival.
No children allowed.
We are going to one next weekend, it is in the middle of nowhere, with only a few people attending.

patman post

Quote from: Barry on September 08, 2021, 03:56:57 PM
They were triggered by the vaccinations.
The WHO say it is idiocy to vaccinate during a pandemic. (Is it still on their website or has it been removed, like the herd immunity through infection got removed???)
But it's not vaccines that will stop the pandemic, it's vaccination. We must ensure fair and equitable access to vaccines, and ensure every country receives them and can roll them out to protect their people, starting with the most vulnerable.
https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/covid-19-vaccines   

This time I am quoting...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 08, 2021, 01:54:59 PMBut if I catch Covid from an anti vaxxer they will die before I do.
Hubris and empty words. With a virus it is very difficult to know where it was caught. Especially if the person catching it has been to a large scale covid free event. (Because there is no such thing) Don't live in delusion world, think for yourself.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on September 08, 2021, 12:51:25 PMBut then not the fault of the vaccine but it being those super quick mutations. Which seem to happen faster and faster these days. Almost like they are triggered.
They were triggered by the vaccinations.
The WHO say it is idiocy to vaccinate during a pandemic. (Is it still on their website or has it been removed, like the herd immunity through infection got removed???)
† The end is nigh †