Main Menu

Wrong kind of music?

Started by Sheepy, August 24, 2021, 01:31:08 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Well, I don't know about any of that, but if he was a Black guy in the US we would have riots by now.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Streetwalker

No we dont know what has gone on here but are yet again witnessing the aftermath ,the tail end of the arrest . Like the incidents that created much comment in the USA the person being asked down the nick for further questioning has decided he doesn't want to go and is making the job of plod a harder one than it should be .

If people were just compliant with requests from plod , in this case probably ' move along sonny busking not allowed here ' there wouldn't be any need to call in reinforcements to arrest the idiot .

Barry

I was just musing, not disagreeing.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on August 25, 2021, 08:47:09 PM
Cromwell, there is no reason given for the arrest.
He might have been wanted on warrant for failing to appear for a previous arrest.
Could have been recall to prison.
Might have been theft of the guitar.
Could have been anything but if he has a violent/escaper/fails to appear tag on the Police National Computer he will never be treated with kid gloves.
Eh? .....Which is why I said I couldn't make my mind up it without knowing more.

I think you need to read my post again.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Cromwell, there is no reason given for the arrest.
He might have been wanted on warrant for failing to appear for a previous arrest.
Could have been recall to prison.
Might have been theft of the guitar.
Could have been anything but if he has a violent/escaper/fails to appear tag on the Police National Computer he will never be treated with kid gloves.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Police officers have immense powers but it ain't easy to do a job with an audience.

Strangely I agree with Smurf we haven't seen the run up to this,coppers in this country aren't like the yanks.....are they perfect? no they're human beings with human failings I'd like to know what happened before the film started.

I suppose they could've cuffed him with his hands in front and put him in a van and defused the situation can't make my mind up without knowing more.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on August 24, 2021, 03:44:37 PM
Longer version with comments here:

Cheers but still no context about what happened  before the video started.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

I have no idea why the poor guy was being arrested and beaten up.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!