Gibraltar Brexit agreement on the Rock

Started by Barry, September 23, 2021, 09:20:47 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on September 25, 2021, 05:03:15 PM
Find me the rule that says it's wrong to reply to the original topic of the forum?

Answer my earlier post.

Where does your reply to sheep make one bit of sense when you consider what i have listed regarding your post?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

HDQQ

Quote from: Thomas on September 25, 2021, 04:58:42 PM
Looks like you already did that when you replied to sheepwashs earlier post for all the sense it made.
Find me the rule that says it's wrong to reply to the original topic of the forum? 
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on September 25, 2021, 04:48:38 PM
but I'd rather turn my computer off and stare at the black screen for 3 hours.

Looks like you already did that when you replied to sheepwashs earlier post for all the sense it made.

Thomas

and it's rarely worth reading their posts! .

I think we know that quackers , given the amount of your posts over the years that arent "debate" or "informed opinion" , but more public announcement , crystal ball gazing( which are usually wrong) :D or dear diary type posts.

Generally you talk , but rarely listen , which is why you are so out of touch politically with the world around you.

Thomas

So now you're trying to impose parameters on how and why people post on these forums.

Not at all. Im suggesting you read what people are posting before replying so as to make sense  .

HDQQ

Quote from: Thomas on September 25, 2021, 03:10:01 PMShows exactly what i always say about you. You never do debate , you rarely read what is being said , and merely wish to use this forum as a platform to pontificate without reply.

So now you're trying to impose parameters on how and why people post on these forums. It's not possible to debate meaningfully with certain people on these forums (including you) and it's rarely worth reading their posts! I suppose I could go back through your posts over the years and find some remark you made and keep throwing it back at you repeatedly but I'd rather turn my computer off and stare at the black screen for 3 hours.

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on September 25, 2021, 12:13:47 PM
If more people had believed what you're saying now back in 2016 we'd have been spared 5 years of political turmoil and economic uncertainty, not to mention the mess we're in now.

See quackers , this reply to sheeps earlier post

Quote from: Sheepy on September 25, 2021, 12:08:21 PM
When it comes to politics and Westminster you should never, ever believe a word they say Duckie,

Shows exactly what i always say about you. You never do debate , you rarely read what is being said , and merely wish to use this forum as a platform to pontificate without reply.

Your reply to sheepwash doesnt make one iota of sense.

Sheepwash is saying we shouldnt ever believe westminster and politicians ,and you are saying if we  had listened to what sheepwash is saying back in 2016 , we wouldnt have left the EU?

How so?

The vast majority of the 2016 uk parliament at westmisnter , including the government and tory party , were remainers. So clearly , they were pushing remain propaganda , and people DIDNT believe what they were saying and voted to leave.

So what are you gibbering about?

The various things that are happening just now have many conflating issues contributing to them , and the more you say to people "told you so" as though its all the fault of brexit , the more people will be determined to stay out the EU.

Honestly quackers , you anglo remainers dont understand people do you?

Dont mind me though , you carry on. ;D

HDQQ

Quote from: Barry on September 25, 2021, 12:37:58 PMNot really, the majority didn't believe the government recommendations in their swanky pamphlet because they constantly lie.
Maybe, but they believed the lies of the Brexiters instead and now Britain is paying the price.

Barry

If more people had believed what you're saying now back in 2016 we'd have been spared 5 years of political turmoil and economic uncertainty, not to mention the mess we're in now.
Not really, the majority didn't believe the government recommendations in their swanky pamphlet because they constantly lie.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

I have just explained, the mess is 99% engineered for the likes of your viewing pleasure, what bit of that cannot you get through your head? they know we won't burn Westminster down as a last resort because we are populists and believe we will win in the end against their manipulation of democracy by fair means.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

HDQQ

Quote from: Sheepy on September 25, 2021, 12:08:21 PM
When it comes to politics and Westminster you should never, ever believe a word they say Duckie, we know it is all about fooling the populists and come the next election we will just make sure there isn't a soul left stupid enough to vote for any of them. As for Gibraltar we know it is a weak point to play on.

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on September 25, 2021, 12:05:10 PM
I was under the impression that we'd left the EU, which I think is a bad thing, but it's happened. I agree we should leave the Gibraltar issue on the back burner but it's not entirely in our hands as Spain might well start making demands. If that happens, they will have the EU behind them and possibly the USA. The sale idea was just me being silly but actually it might not be such a bad idea since lots of countries aspire to having overseas 'vanity' territories.

When it comes to politics and Westminster you should never, ever believe a word they say Duckie, we know it is all about fooling the populists and come the next election we will just make sure there isn't a soul left stupid enough to vote for any of them. As for Gibraltar we know it is a weak point to play on.

HDQQ

Quote from: Sheepy on September 25, 2021, 11:45:57 AMHow about we just leave the EU and stop playing we need to create a crisis to take us back in by the slow drip of back door EU rules, where Boris can do more U turns than a learner driver in the name of all for the greater good. Which believe it or not is exactly what they are doing.
I was under the impression that we'd left the EU, which I think is a bad thing, but it's happened. I agree we should leave the Gibraltar issue on the back burner but it's not entirely in our hands as Spain might well start making demands. If that happens, they will have the EU behind them and possibly the USA. The sale idea was just me being silly but actually it might not be such a bad idea since lots of countries aspire to having overseas 'vanity' territories.

We don't need to create a crisis to get us back into the EU. The crisis is creating itself but sadly the back door to the EU will probably stay closed for the foreseeable future.

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on September 25, 2021, 11:19:07 AM
How about the UK selling Gibraltar to Spain. That way it would be a win-win situation. Better still put Gibraltar up for auction, then Spain would be bidding against USA, Russia and China, which would mean more money for the UK taxpayer!
How about we just leave the EU and stop playing we need to create a crisis to take us back in by the slow drip of back door EU rules, where Boris can do more U turns than a learner driver in the name of all for the greater good. Which believe it or not is exactly what they are doing.