For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn

Started by Borchester, September 28, 2021, 05:53:32 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Fans of Martin Sheen's portrayal of Jed ? Bartlett in "the west wing" might recognise the following

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1-ip47WYWc

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Why_can%27t_I_own_a_Canadian%3F

The item was for quite a while posted on the "humanists of Utah" website but sadly they have clearly decided enough is enough. It is worth a read.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Borchester on September 28, 2021, 05:53:32 PM
Timothy 5:18

I like it. I have a picture in my mind of Timothy making a point of wishing the lady of the house the compliments of the season and then pocketing his tip. That said, what happens when the ox gets taken short and craps all over the corn?

Surely, it is not that end that is being muzzled ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

HDQQ

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on September 28, 2021, 06:57:24 PM
Does not scripture say somewhere that thou shallt not covet thy neighbour's ass?

But what if she has a great ass?  ;D

Are you Ass.....uming again? :D :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

srb7677

Does not scripture say somewhere that thou shallt not covet thy neighbour's ass?

But what if she has a great ass?  ;D
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Borchester

Timothy 5:18

I like it. I have a picture in my mind of Timothy making a point of wishing the lady of the house the compliments of the season and then pocketing his tip. That said, what happens when the ox gets taken short and craps all over the corn?
Algerie Francais !