Who wants to go first?

Started by Nick, October 10, 2021, 09:12:33 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on October 10, 2021, 12:06:15 PM
The question is, is she really that thick that she doesn't realise she has been set up?
I think naive is the word,there was a scouse couple on tv news complaining about the loss of universal credit uplift,as they turned to walk out of shot I just thought I bet there's thousands thinking "with a fat arse like that she doesn't need it" it's human nature to make instant sometimes false judgements.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

The question is, is she really that thick that she doesn't realise she has been set up?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on October 10, 2021, 11:46:52 AM
I can sum this thread up in one word Fatism and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. :P ::)

Hey, I'm not fatist by any means!!
Think you'll find she is fatist. ;)

cromwell

I can sum this thread up in one word Fatism and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. :P ::)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on October 10, 2021, 09:37:03 AM

Anyway whats all that about at the top of the article where is says..."wales online....black history is our history?" :D

No fucking idea Thomas.

Bristol is where "all de black slave girls was at".

The only blacks in the valley were blackfaced thanks to the coal dust. Apart from the miner who went home for lunch

Anyway, when the F@@@ did Redditch up sticks and migrate to Wales ? And why isn't Wales Online sending it's reporters to find Welsh Bullshit to report instead of regurgitating the daily Mirror.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 10, 2021, 09:54:10 AM
Though I think the government should have just let it stand ,the extra £20 would have been worth the votes it does seem all these people claiming poverty really do need to have a look in the mirror .
The lady in the main article for instance looks like she could do with the ''its not very far walk ''. The extra money has made her lazy .
Others complain of having to cut back on non essentials . Well sorry but if you are reliant on government handouts you dont get to have non essentials so it seems the level of social security is adequate .

You'll be put in the 65" with SKY TV pot with me if you're not careful. ;)

Streetwalker

Though I think the government should have just let it stand ,the extra £20 would have been worth the votes it does seem all these people claiming poverty really do need to have a look in the mirror .
The lady in the main article for instance looks like she could do with the ''its not very far walk ''. The extra money has made her lazy .
Others complain of having to cut back on non essentials . Well sorry but if you are reliant on government handouts you dont get to have non essentials so it seems the level of social security is adequate .

Barry

Definitely needs to cut the kids bus fares. She should walk with them and run a few times round the block before going home.
Same at pick up time.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Anyway whats all that about at the top of the article where is says..."wales online....black history is our history?" :D

Shirley Bassey .

Nick

Well to be fair nick it was always going to be a daft thing for the tories to do. Once the extra money was given , it was silly to take it away , as there was always going to be a fuss made by the media and political opponents.

I was thinking more along the lines of she clearly isn't going without food!!

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on October 10, 2021, 09:12:33 AM
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-fears-universal-credit-cut-21814844

Well to be fair nick it was always going to be a daft thing for the tories to do. Once the extra money was given , it was silly to take it away , as there was always going to be a fuss made by the media and political opponents.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick