Tory Scum!

Started by Borchester, October 11, 2021, 04:14:00 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on October 12, 2021, 12:50:12 PM
No irony involved, Derek Thomas is a disgrace. He sent me a disgraceful email that will be made public by me during the next general election campaign.

So find 500 people of the same mind willing to part with a quid, find ten of them willing to go public, and STAND as an alternative ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 12, 2021, 01:09:00 PM
I bet he's quaking in his boots.

I think he now realises that with the majority of local problems being caused by Brexit and Tory policies he needs to look for another job after the next general election.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 12, 2021, 12:50:12 PM
No irony involved, Derek Thomas is a disgrace. He sent me a disgraceful email that will be made public by me during the next general election campaign.

I bet he's quaking in his boots.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 12, 2021, 12:44:12 PM
Oh the irony of stating you would never do something, and then proceed to how close you have come to writing somethig that a returning oficer would be forced to rule spoils the paper ..

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on October 12, 2021, 12:35:36 PM

I would never spoil a ballot paper, although I have seriously in recent times come close to writing "none of the above" on it.
Derek Thomas is considering he is Cornish completely out of touch with local problems which are in the main caused by his government.
Oh the irony of stating you would never do something, and then proceed to how close you have come to writing somethig that a returning oficer would be forced to rule spoils the paper ..
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 12, 2021, 12:30:35 PM
Bit like Pappy's comments  :)

I have an image of our lad going into the polling booth, and writing TORY SCUM!! over the ballot paper. Then he makes his way out and another spoiled return, do you think Pappy is actually being paid by Derek Thomas to do this?

I would never spoil a ballot paper, although I have seriously in recent times come close to writing "none of the above" on it.
Derek Thomas is considering he is Cornish completely out of touch with local problems which are in the main caused by his government.

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on October 12, 2021, 12:16:18 PM
He was very sensible in that video clip. Water off a ducks back.

Bit like Pappy's comments  :)

I have an image of our lad going into the polling booth, and writing TORY SCUM!! over the ballot paper. Then he makes his way out and another spoiled return, do you think Pappy is actually being paid by Derek Thomas to do this?
Mod Edit do behave Borchester
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on October 12, 2021, 12:16:18 PM

The ability to spout bullshine in received pronunciation does not make a person sensible.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on October 12, 2021, 10:31:17 AM
Only in your anti Tory mind, otherwise he would not be there.

Nothing to do with that what he has stated (Which is recorded in Hansard,) in the House of Commons over the years makes him unfit for public office.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on October 12, 2021, 08:10:48 AM
Rees Moggs statements in the house of commons and elsewhere make him unfit for public office.
Only in your anti Tory mind, otherwise he would not be there.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Rees Moggs statements in the house of commons and elsewhere make him unfit for public office.

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

HDQQ

We live in a political satire full of exaggerated stereotypes pushing ridiculous ideas at us from all directions. Sadly it's not a bad dream that we can suddenly wake up from - not for a few years, anyway.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Borchester

I do like Jacob Rees-Mogg. He really seems to be enjoying himself  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpsjg_9oWkI
Algerie Francais !