Tory MP Sir David Amess dies after stabbing

Started by papasmurf, October 15, 2021, 03:25:50 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on October 17, 2021, 10:27:45 AM
Are they suggesting the Home Secretary is called every time some scroat is picked up by the police?

It goes down the chain: Home Sec then Cressida Dick then who ever else until they find the A hole who chose not to hold, deport or execute this scumbag. Sack them and tell his successor to watch his step. This nanny state needs to get tough.

Well, putting a best possible spin on it.....

There was a time the public assumed, and had the right to assume, those in charge of Law and Order would be asking questions of this nature and sending P45s or worse to those failing in their duty of due diligence to keep an eye on dodgy fifth columnists.

But then Harold Wilson (allegedly !!) appeared on that list,  Communist Party Officer Kim Howells faced no action, got handed a cushy safe South Wales seat and became a Privy Counsellor after being caught shredding the evidence he supervised the two miners who chucked a concrete block at the taxi taking a blackleg past a picket line, and Kier Starmer got top job at the CPS.....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 17, 2021, 10:26:14 AM

In the interests of returning posts on here to the real issue, the killing of an MP while doing their job,

i know john , apologies ,thats partly my fault for digging up the forums pet troll over his disgusting comments.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on October 17, 2021, 10:17:49 AMThe Home Secretary will face questions concerning what was known about a suspect held on suspicion of murdering MP Sir David Amess as police were granted extra time to question him.

Are they suggesting the Home Secretary is called every time some scroat is picked up by the police?

It goes down the chain: Home Sec then Cressida Dick then who ever else until they find the A hole who chose not to hold, deport or execute this scumbag. Sack them and tell his successor to watch his step. This nanny state needs to get tough.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on October 17, 2021, 10:17:49 AM
Sir David Amess: Priti Patel facing questions over suspect held on suspicion of murdering MP

The Home Secretary will face questions concerning what was known about a suspect held on suspicion of murdering MP Sir David Amess as police were granted extra time to question him.

Sir David, 69, who had been an MP since 1983, was meeting constituents at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea on Friday afternoon when he was stabbed multiple times in a frenzied attack.

The MP spoke to PR professional Richard Hillgrove to discuss the Children's Parliament, an event where youngsters are matched with MPs, soon before the attack, the Sunday Times reported.

The newspaper reported Mr Hillgrove ended the Zoom call at 12.02pm, three minutes before the married father-of-five was stabbed.

A man arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder was later further detained under section 41 of the Terrorism Act 2000 and is in custody at a London police station.

A warrant of further detention, which allows detectives to hold the man until October 22, was granted at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday.

The name the police have for the suspect is Ali Harbi Ali.

The man is believed to be a British national with Somali heritage.

The investigation is said to be assuming there was an Islamist extremist motivation for the attack.

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/sir-david-amess-priti-patel-facing-questions-over-suspect-held-on-suspicion-of-murdering-mp/142434

In the interests of returning posts on here to the real issue, the killing of an MP while doing their job, I have to wonder if this public interrogation of the MP doing half the job the Home Secretary used to have will actually get anywhere.

I doubt the Secret Intelligence Services will tell her what they knew, and if they did they certainly wouldn't tell us they had, and neither can / will she, for to do so means they won't tell her a damn thing next time.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Sir David Amess: Priti Patel facing questions over suspect held on suspicion of murdering MP

The Home Secretary will face questions concerning what was known about a suspect held on suspicion of murdering MP Sir David Amess as police were granted extra time to question him.

Sir David, 69, who had been an MP since 1983, was meeting constituents at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea on Friday afternoon when he was stabbed multiple times in a frenzied attack.

The MP spoke to PR professional Richard Hillgrove to discuss the Children's Parliament, an event where youngsters are matched with MPs, soon before the attack, the Sunday Times reported.

The newspaper reported Mr Hillgrove ended the Zoom call at 12.02pm, three minutes before the married father-of-five was stabbed.

A man arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder was later further detained under section 41 of the Terrorism Act 2000 and is in custody at a London police station.

A warrant of further detention, which allows detectives to hold the man until October 22, was granted at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday.

The name the police have for the suspect is Ali Harbi Ali.

The man is believed to be a British national with Somali heritage.

The investigation is said to be assuming there was an Islamist extremist motivation for the attack.

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/sir-david-amess-priti-patel-facing-questions-over-suspect-held-on-suspicion-of-murdering-mp/142434

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on October 15, 2021, 08:22:28 PM
Yes Nick a culture that does not value human life,the worth of the female of the species and so much more.

Cultural nutters who with that attitude should be summarily deported.

I guess that notion won't be popular either but being a limpwristed lefties what do I know? :P

The problem is not their culture, but ours

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/sentences-of-girl-gang-cannot-be-increased

The newspaper accounts of this incident appear to be erased from history. Not that our left leaning members believed any of them at the time. But i wonder if said bunch feel like taking on gov.uk reports on high court hearings related to their crime.

When a group of pissed off their heads Moslem girls beat and kicked a girl in the street while shouting kill the white slut, the beak at the dock to which they were eventually dragged - by a reluctant Kier Starmer if I have the time limit me right - declared that sentencing should be limited to suspended sentences on the grounds they were all Somali Moslems - like this MPs murderer - and because of that, they must be excused the greater part of blame for their crimes because their sect forbade the consumption of alcohol and thus they were not used to it.

So let's get this straight.

A group of adult black women can go out, get smashed off their head and then beat and kick a white woman senseless while screaming racist abuse that she deserves it because she is white, and the judge all but let's them off because they are believers in a cult that bans alcohol.

F@@@ me I'm off to join the Mormons and then I'm gonna kill me some blacks.

That's basically what the court there was told should be the sentence for a white man claiming membership of such a cult ....

And the link I provided was the official response to public complaint that the punishment for this racially aggregated, alcohol fuelled violence was so limited as to be pointless.

We are told there is F@@@ all that can be done. We can't even sack whoever handed out that sentence to make sure they don't do it again.

I can just see Doreen Fucking Lawrence getting told that.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 17, 2021, 10:05:13 AM
I cannot withdraw comments that are accurate.

I havent asked you to withdraw them. Im pointing out , if the comments you made are accurate , then barrys response is accurate , and my claims about you being a disgusting reptile of a human being wishing death by stabbing on someone else is also accurate.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on October 17, 2021, 09:55:05 AM

barry summed your response up earlier....

No, you said they have made a rod for their own back, which suggests they are blameworthy for any attacks against them. Posted in a thread about the murder of an MP. A well respected MP.
So either withdraw your comments, or explain how Sir David has made a rod for his own back.

I cannot withdraw comments that are accurate.  I did not state Sir David has made a rod for his own back, but that in general terms MPs have.
When MPs make generalised comments tarring entire sectors of the population with very nasty abuse,(they are as bad as the Daily Heil in that respect,)  they get get a significant number of people very angry.
It can and does lead to consequences.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Thomas on October 17, 2021, 09:53:25 AM
Yep.

Usual gutter comments from the usual suspect deppity.

What i can't get over is this is the guy who constantly claims to mods he is being abused and how nasty people are to him. By feck i dont recall anyone wishing him dead as he  has done to people like david amess or esther mcvey.

Look at it this way mate. I don't think there will be much of a condensation problem with the double glazing in his house  :D :D :D

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 17, 2021, 09:51:50 AM
I never stated he deserved it, but I cannot understand why MPs do not have security present at their "surgeries."
Currently they are very vulnerable to attack. Britain is now a very divided country with the likelihood of attacks a worsening situation.

barry summed your response up earlier....

No, you said they have made a rod for their own back, which suggests they are blameworthy for any attacks against them. Posted in a thread about the murder of an MP. A well respected MP.
So either withdraw your comments, or explain how Sir David has made a rod for his own back.

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 17, 2021, 09:50:24 AM
Once again a certain poster proves what a nasty little **** he really is.

Not that anyone whose been posting on this or its previous forums didn't already know.

Yep.

Usual gutter comments from the usual suspect deppity.

What i cant get over is this is the guy who constantly claims to mods he is being abused and how nasty people are to him. By feck i dont recall anyone wishing him dead as he  has done to people like david amess or esther mcvey.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on October 17, 2021, 09:46:11 AM
Stop trying to divert away from the disgusting insinuation you made as barry said up the thread that somehow david amess "deserved" to be stabbed simply due to comments he made . There is no rod that can be made for someones back that can in any way justify a stabbing in reprisal.

Except of course in your deluded nasty little mind

I never stated he deserved it, but I cannot understand why MPs do not have security present at their "surgeries."
Currently they are very vulnerable to attack. Britain is now a very divided country with the likelihood of attacks a worsening situation.

DeppityDawg

Once again a certain poster proves what a nasty little **** he really is.

Not that anyone whose been posting on this or its previous forums didn't already know.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 17, 2021, 09:42:49 AM
There had not been any official comment at the time you posted.

Stop trying to divert away from the disgusting insinuation you made as barry said up the thread that somehow david amess "deserved" to be stabbed simply due to comments he made . There is no rod that can be made for someones back that can in any way justify a stabbing in reprisal.

Except of course in your deluded nasty little mind

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 17, 2021, 09:02:21 AM
What you mean is you'd not seen any official comment.

There had not been any official comment at the time you posted.