Biden to re instate trump migration policy

Started by Thomas, October 20, 2021, 02:22:25 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Nalaar on October 23, 2021, 09:03:30 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about, but in any case the claim "His disapproval rating is actually higher than Trump's at the same stage of his presidency." is false based on the polls you provided.

Sorry about that Nalaar. However, I do a bit of maths tuition so for a modest fee will be happy to run you through some quite basic arithmetic  :)
Algerie Francais !

Nalaar

I have no idea what you're talking about, but in any case the claim "His disapproval rating is actually higher than Trump's at the same stage of his presidency." is false based on the polls you provided.
Don't believe everything you think.

Borchester

Quote from: Borchester on October 23, 2021, 12:32:30 AM
Except the one that counts.

After 276 days a net 6.3% of voters think that Biden is a D*ckHe*d, while a mere 6.2% think that about Trump.

Oops, my mistake. After 276 days in office a net 7.3% of Americans think Biden is a waste of space as opposed to 5.9% who thought the same thing about Trump
Algerie Francais !

Borchester

Quote from: Nalaar on October 22, 2021, 11:07:28 PM
?
By every metric in those polls Biden is doing better than Trump after 276 days.

Except the one that counts.

After 276 days a net 6.3% of voters think that Biden is a dickhead, while a mere 6.2% think that about Trump.
Algerie Francais !

Nalaar

Quote from: Borchester on October 22, 2021, 07:43:03 PM
His disapproval rating is actually higher than Trump's at the same stage of his presidency.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

?
By every metric in those polls Biden is doing better than Trump after 276 days.

Biden approval rating 43.7%
Trump approval rating 37.5%

Biden disapproval rating 50.0%
Trump disapproval rating 56.4%

Biden Net Approval -6.4%
Trump Net Approval -18.9%

Nalaar

Quote from: Borchester on October 22, 2021, 01:22:50 AM
I wonder about Biden. His disapproval rating is actually higher than Trump's at the same stage of his presidency.
Can you provide links to that data?

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on October 22, 2021, 01:22:50 AM
I wonder about Biden. His disapproval rating is actually higher than Trump's at the same stage of his presidency. I know that Joe is probably dead, but even so you would not expect his popularity to decline so fast.
Dont know that much about yank politics borkie , but im learning , and it does appear to be as you say.

His side kick harris doesnt seem very popular either.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on October 20, 2021, 02:22:25 PM
Biden to reinstate Trump-era 'Remain in Mexico' migrant policy

The Biden administration said on Friday it plans to reinstate the Trump-era border policy known as Remain in Mexico, which forced at least 70,000 asylum seekers to stay in Mexico, many for extended periods and in deprived and dangerous conditions, while they waited for their cases to be considered US courts.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/15/biden-reinstate-remain-in-mexico-trump

I wonder about Biden. His disapproval rating is actually higher than Trump's at the same stage of his presidency. I know that Joe is probably dead, but even so you would not expect his popularity to decline so fast. 
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Biden to reinstate Trump-era 'Remain in Mexico' migrant policy

The Biden administration said on Friday it plans to reinstate the Trump-era border policy known as Remain in Mexico, which forced at least 70,000 asylum seekers to stay in Mexico, many for extended periods and in deprived and dangerous conditions, while they waited for their cases to be considered US courts.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/15/biden-reinstate-remain-in-mexico-trump
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!