What is the matter with people?

Started by cromwell, October 20, 2021, 07:29:51 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on October 20, 2021, 08:42:09 PM
They could use the new anti-Pikey laws I'm sure.

Yippee, I am an oppressed minority!

I demand a zillion pound in compensation and the pub clock. Plus, I think that Ebony Rainford-Brent should take the knee to assuage my hurt feelings and also to give me the chance to look down her shirt front
Algerie Francais !

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on October 22, 2021, 06:52:20 PM
If found guilty of anything it could be appropriate if they were given a suspended sentence...

:):)
Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: Barry on October 20, 2021, 08:41:07 PMIt will be interesting to see what crime they will charge someone with for erecting fake gallows.
If found guilty of anything it could be appropriate if they were given a suspended sentence...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

johnofgwent

The group.were saying this is what should be done with traitors  Now if the cap fits, put it in and hand out the sentence, I say. Who among the hall of Westminster could possibly be called a traitor Other than the couple of hundred who pit out a manifesto in 2017 promising to honour the choice of the people who then as soon as their arse was back on green leather did their utmost to bring about the very opposite Like the piece of shit representing Newport East ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on October 20, 2021, 08:39:00 PM
I wonder if anti-terrorism laws will be used against such people.
Why?

For protesting and erecting a gallows , however crass and insensitive?

Christ quackers , what a totalitarian and fascist like vision you have for democracy.

Protestors charged under anti terror laws , society locked down at the mere hint of a sneeze , democracy overthrown on a whim.

Talk about cracking a nut with a sledgehammer?

Dont you think you are being just a wee bit over the top here?

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on October 20, 2021, 07:29:51 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-58987040 Agree/disagree but what is the matter with people.

An MP has been killed and people who of course have a legitimate right to protest think this is acceptable.
I think in normal circumstance cromwell , most folk would simply have shaken their heads and moved on.

...but of course , the timing and lack of sensitivity of the protestors after the death of the tory mp is unbelievable.

John of gwent over the years has regularly talked about stringing  up the mps in westminster and most of us never batted an eyelid.

I think its just crass insenitivity and extreme bad timing from a bunch of clowns who havent thought it through.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on October 20, 2021, 08:41:07 PM
It will be interesting to see what crime they will charge someone with for erecting fake gallows.
I dunno,sure they can think of something.......public order perhaps.

However that's not the issue,it's the thought processes of people who think that acceptable,
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: HDQQ on October 20, 2021, 08:39:00 PM
I wonder if anti-terrorism laws will be used against such people.

They could use the new anti-Pikey laws I'm sure. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

It will be interesting to see what crime they will charge someone with for erecting fake gallows.
† The end is nigh †

HDQQ

I wonder if anti-terrorism laws will be used against such people. 
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on October 20, 2021, 07:29:51 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-58987040 Agree/disagree but what is the matter with people.

An MP has been killed and people who of course have a legitimate right to protest think this is acceptable.
Trying to get into the minds of such  people is best left to the professionals cromwell  . All we can do is look on an shake our heads . 

At least plod took them away for change 

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?