Workers and shirkers.

Started by srb7677, November 04, 2021, 04:02:13 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on November 05, 2021, 08:51:59 PM
Oh F F S it's like talking to a bloody swamp,look round the corner from me is a bargain booze,the clues in the name it's a bloody off licence I know because I use it.

Admit you're wrong for once in your life,it won't kill you.
Not a fan of Cor Blimey then? lol
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on November 05, 2021, 08:51:59 PM
Oh F F S it's like talking to a bloody swamp,look round the corner from me is a bargain booze,the clues in the name it's a bloody off licence I know because I use it.

Don't hold your breath, you might go blue and die. :P

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 05, 2021, 08:43:11 PM
You should read your own link:-
Bargain Booze off licences and convenience stores for people who like bargains and booze. Great deals every day - what's not to like?

They are not dedicated off licences.

Oh F F S it's like talking to a bloody swamp,look round the corner from me is a bargain booze,the clues in the name it's a bloody off licence I know because I use it.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 05, 2021, 08:43:11 PM
Bargain Booze off licences and convenience stores for people who like bargains and booze. Great deals every day - what's not to like?

Inside a Bargain Booze shop.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 05, 2021, 07:36:17 PM
The only thing consistent about your posts is that they are consistently wrong. And Bargain Booze is just 1 chain, do I need to map all the independent Offies as well? There's 9 independent offies between Penzance and Truro.
Have you never seen a little shopping precinct in the middle of a council estate? In the NorthWest it is inundated with them and there is always a bookies and an off-license, both of which are never boarded up, regardless of what else is.

Bargain Booze off licences and convenience stores for people who like bargains and booze. Great deals every day - what's not to like?

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 05, 2021, 08:12:23 PM
There are no DEDICATED off licences left. (As in all they are is off licences.) There are shops with alcohol licences.
(The nearest town to me has not had a dedicated off licences for decades, there are however four shops with alcohol licences. none of them on an estate.)
As for a bookies on a rough council estate you are joking. (I know a few such estates around Britain, and they now rarely have a shop on them as for a bookies you really are joking.)
You are wrong again.
I copied the page from Brittany Ferries, you totally ignored it.
I've now copied the description from the Bargain Booze website but you still spout your nonsense. It's called BARGAIN BOOZE, what the hell do you think it is, a Chinese Restaurant?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 05, 2021, 07:36:17 PM
The only thing consistent about your posts is that they are consistently wrong. And Bargain Booze is just 1 chain, do I need to map all the independent Offies as well? There's 9 independent offies between Penzance and Truro.
Have you never seen a little shopping precinct in the middle of a council estate? In the NorthWest it is inundated with them and there is always a bookies and an off-license, both of which are never boarded up, regardless of what else is.

There are no DEDICATED off licences left. (As in all they are is off licences.) There are shops with alcohol licences.
(The nearest town to me has not had a dedicated off licences for decades, there are however four shops with alcohol licences. none of them on an estate.)
As for a bookies on a rough council estate you are joking. (I know a few such estates around Britain, and they now rarely have a shop on them as for a bookies you really are joking.)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 05, 2021, 06:44:03 PMdedicated off licences shut down decades ago.

Quote from: papasmurf on November 05, 2021, 06:44:03 PMAs for a bookies on a council estate you really are out of touch.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 05, 2021, 06:14:56 PM
The evidence is all over, your ignorance is incredible, you must drive around with your eyes shut. Cor Blimey
You can't get out much, dedicated off licences shut down decades ago. As for a bookies on a council estate you really are out of touch.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 05, 2021, 07:34:40 AM
Evidence for that please. Off licences disappeared a long time ago, supermarkets selling booze killed them off.
A bookies on a council estate, you are joking.
The evidence is all over, your ignorance is incredible, you must drive around with your eyes shut. FFS

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 05, 2021, 08:47:51 AM
borkie worked for hmrc , and as far as i know pappy they are still going.:)

anyway pappy , and borkie says , three cheers for all your hard work .
60 to 80 hours a week work for several decades. (Most of it unsocial hours.)

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 05, 2021, 07:35:40 AM
The skivers in the workplace were what killed of many businesses.
borkie worked for hmrc , and as far as i know pappy they are still going.:)

anyway pappy , and borkie says , three cheers for all your hard work .

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on November 04, 2021, 10:18:09 PM
AAnd I was one of the skivers. I did sod all, slowly and on overtime when I could.

Thank you Pappy. Your gallant efforts kept me and mine in the fashion we had no right to expect, but of which we took full advantage.

Dancing:)
:D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on November 04, 2021, 10:18:09 PM
AAnd I was one of the skivers. I did sod all, slowly and on overtime when I could.

Thank you Pappy. Your gallant efforts kept me and mine in the fashion we had no right to expect, but of which we took full advantage.

Dancing:)
The skivers in the workplace were what killed of many businesses.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 04, 2021, 11:42:11 PM
If you ever drive through a rough council estate where the shops are boarded up, I can guarantee you the offy and the bookies are never boarded up.
That in it's self speaks volumes to me.
Evidence for that please. Off licences disappeared a long time ago, supermarkets selling booze killed them off.
A bookies on a council estate, you are joking.