Main Menu

Migrant wars

Started by cromwell, November 10, 2021, 10:47:02 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on November 10, 2021, 01:39:46 PM
HaHa! It took all of that to prove you have lost the plot.  Never mind Thomas - you just stick with dear Sturgeon - you'll be fine.
Does putin control her too?:D

The power of the russian bear toots , is unbelievable. Is anyone safe?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on November 10, 2021, 01:34:47 PM
Nope. I asked you simply what is the evidence , and so far , you and cromwell have attemtped to do "virtual contortions" doing everything you can to avoid admitting you have none.
ahhh! GCHQ....nod nod wink wink. Say no more toots.:D
:D

No smoke without fire! He is obviously guilty as charged , as that old adage is unfailable isnt it toots!!!

We could say the same about the entire conservative party , or any one else we chose to wildly speculate about.
So is this a tacit admission you "think" or "hope " putin is to blame , but can't prove it?

ok thats all i asked.;)So he is in league with the nasty EU now? Is it all one big plot to take over europe including blighty and the world do you think?

The plot thickens toots.

Well the bit that convinced me toots that impending russian disaster was just around the corner for blighty was when you said this..

I mean if jeffrey archer and those other impeccable pillars of blighties upper chamber are discussing it , it must indeed be true and putin bang to rights.

Im sitting here with my head constantly over my left shoulder worrying about it toots.:D

Do you think the plot to undermine boris could be his doing as well?

That mans fingers are everywhere at the minute. How can he be stopped!!!!
HaHa! It took all of that to prove you have lost the plot.  Never mind Thomas - you just stick with dear Sturgeon - you'll be fine.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on November 10, 2021, 01:33:47 PM
Right so with reference to another thread. Nick posts a picture of what he says are supermarket shelves in  Cornwall, Smurfy insists that's not real evidence because it's not in Cornwall so speculation all round eh? :P :P
....but cromwell , the obvious retort is nick posted evidence and smurf went into denial.

You and toots havent posted any pictures .You are merely saying the supermarket shelves are full and im asking where are the pictures.?;)

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on November 10, 2021, 01:22:13 PM
Dancing You are funny. You make it sound as if I am making it up just as click bait.Dancing
Nope. I asked you simply what is the evidence , and so far , you and cromwell have attemtped to do "virtual contortions" doing everything you can to avoid admitting you have none.

QuoteI am sure that GCHQ will have evidence
ahhh! GCHQ....nod nod wink wink. Say no more toots.:D

Quoteand it is an old saying that there is no smoke without fire
:D

No smoke without fire! He is obviously guilty as charged , as that old adage is unfailable isnt it toots!!!

We could say the same about the entire conservative party , or any one else we chose to wildly speculate about.

QuotePutin is far too wily to make anything obvious but doesn't act without a plan.
So is this a tacit admission you "think" or "hope " putin is to blame , but cant prove it?

ok thats all i asked.;)
He has many irons in the fire at present and wants leverage on the EU over his now famous gas line that I believe stills needs acceptance
So he is in league with the nasty EU now? Is it all one big plot to take over europe including blighty and the world do you think?

The plot thickens toots.

QuoteStill if you would rather wait until Russian guns are found as they fight over the barbed wire so be it! Just hang in there you will catch up eventually.
Well the bit that convinced me toots that impending russian disaster was just around the corner for blighty was when you said this..

QuoteIt is currently being discussed in the House of Lords
I mean if jeffrey archer and those other impeccable pillars of blighties upper chamber are discussing it , it must indeed be true and putin bang to rights.

Im sitting here with my head constantly over my left shoulder worrying about it toots.:D

Do you think the plot to undermine boris could be his doing as well?

That mans fingers are everywhere at the minute. How can he be stopped!!!!

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on November 10, 2021, 01:09:57 PM
Of course cromwell i fully agree with you. That isnt what i asked though , i merely said was there evidence , and so far  , the proof we have is its yet more speculation.
You said putin is prompting this , but can't provide any evidence and readily admit much of whatwe discuss is "speculation".

You then retreat into insinuating there is evidence to support this is being supported by putin , so where is it?:P

If you can't supply any , then we will assume you havent got any and are merely playing along with yet another "putin bad " specualtive story , and will dismiss accordingly.

Every ill afflicitng the western world is allegedly attributed to puting as we have discsussed. I would have thought someone like you who has heard the same thing about england leaving the EU and how you have been brainwashed into being anti EU by  putin , as have i over scot indy , would be wise enough to watch what you say on this subject , but obviously not.So you admit you have no evidence ,its specualtion , and i clearly said to toots what evidence has she got?

So far , you are both speculating and nothing more.

Whatever  "evidence " toots has got  , please post.
Right so with reference to another thread. Nick posts a picture of what he says are supermarket shelves in  Cornwall, Smurfy insists that's not real evidence because it's not in Cornwall so speculation all round eh? :P :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on November 10, 2021, 01:09:57 PM
Of course cromwell i fully agree with you. That isnt what i asked though , i merely said was there evidence , and so far  , the proof we have is its yet more speculation.
You said putin is prompting this , but can't provide any evidence and readily admit much of whatwe discuss is "speculation".

You then retreat into insinuating there is evidence to support this is being supported by putin , so where is it?:P

If you can't supply any , then we will assume you havent got any and are merely playing along with yet another "putin bad " specualtive story , and will dismiss accordingly.

Every ill afflicitng the western world is allegedly attributed to puting as we have discsussed. I would have thought someone like you who has heard the same thing about england leaving the EU and how you have been brainwashed into being anti EU by  putin , as have i over scot indy , would be wise enough to watch what you say on this subject , but obviously not.So you admit you have no evidence ,its specualtion , and i clearly said to toots what evidence has she got?

Dancing You are funny. You make it sound as if I am making it up just as click bait.  I am sure that GCHQ will have evidence and it is an old saying that there is no smoke without fire. Putin is far too wily to make anything obvious but doesn't act without a plan. He has many irons in the fire at present and wants leverage on the EU over his now famous gas line that I believe stills needs acceptance. Enough are accepting that Belarus has turned to Russia and I hardly think even Lukashenko would be acting in this way without support. Still if you would rather wait until Russian guns are found as they fight over the barbed wire so be it! Just hang in there you will catch up eventually.  Dancing

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on November 10, 2021, 12:59:33 PM
So many things discussed on here you could put down to speculation if that's the way you're looking at it.

Quotethe evidence of many different events point to it being supported by Putin

Every ill afflicitng the western world is allegedly attributed to puting as we have discsussed. I would have thought someone like you who has heard the same thing about england leaving the EU and how you have been brainwashed into being anti EU by  putin , as have i over scot indy , would be wise enough to watch what you say on this subject , but obviously not.
Ive told you I don't have recordings supporting this and you say that's not what you asked,Toots then asks what evidence you require and you are evasive about what would satisfy so obviously believe what you will.
So you admit you have no evidence ,its specualtion , and i clearly said to toots what evidence has she got?

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on November 10, 2021, 12:21:46 PM
Once again toots , i merely asked what evidence is there putin is behind migrants trying to get into poland?

Im simply asking is it speculation , or is there clear evidence you can provide?
what "proof" have you got? fire away?
So many things discussed on here you could put down to speculation if that's the way you're looking at it.

Everyone does it including you, the evidence of many different events point to it being supported by Putin.

Ive told you I don't have recordings supporting this and you say that's not what you asked,Toots then asks what evidence you require and you are evasive about what would satisfy so obviously believe what you will.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 10, 2021, 12:31:07 PM
i think most of them are hgv drivers borkie , looking for a bit of petrol tanker driving in essex.

Pappy and javert are happy that mr putin , the bogeyman , is solving the job crises they keep telling us about.

Selling us gas too , isnt he a nice man.
Is there any chance of you EVER making a serious contribution to this forum.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on November 10, 2021, 12:27:22 PM
More of Putin's wickedness.

It is about time we stood up to the Russian Bear and told him that old England is not to be trifled with.

Er, any of these migrants HGV drivers?
i think most of them are hgv drivers borkie , looking for a bit of petrol tanker driving in essex.

Pappy and javert are happy that mr putin , the bogeyman , is solving the job crises they keep telling us about.

Selling us gas too , isnt he a nice man.

Borchester

More of Putin's wickedness.

It is about time we stood up to the Russian Bear and told him that old England is not to be trifled with.

Er, any of these migrants HGV drivers?
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on November 10, 2021, 12:18:58 PM
You are beginning to sound like your nemesis. What proof would satisfy?
Once again toots , i merely asked what evidence is there putin is behind migrants trying to get into poland?

Im simply asking is it speculation , or is there clear evidence you can provide?

QuoteWhat proof would satisfy?
what "proof" have you got? fire away?

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on November 10, 2021, 12:16:54 PM
Neither. Asking a genuine question.

If you can't provide the evidence , please say so , and we can put it down to mere speculation toots.
You are beginning to sound like your nemesis. What proof would satisfy? 

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on November 10, 2021, 12:14:07 PM
Are you being controversial or just naive?
Neither. Asking a genuine question.

If you cant provide the evidence , please say so , and we can put it down to mere speculation toots.

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on November 10, 2021, 12:02:34 PM
i didint  ask that cromwell , nor disagree lukashenko is pro russian.

I asked where is the evidence putin is prompting belarus to encourage migrants into poland?

If no one can provide the evidence , then i will assume its yet another "oh look a russian squirrel " story.

Remember when you too and the brexit supporters were being accused of all being russian bots under the control of putin out to destroy the happy cosy world of the yookay in the eu arm in arm with america?

Bad man putin stories are wearing tediously thin now.

That patman was on here the other day insinuating it yet again , that you are doing putins work supporting brexit.

Im merely waiting on him calling me vasily mactavish at any moment.:D
Are you being controversial or just naive?