Three men arrested under prevention of terrorism act

Started by cromwell, November 14, 2021, 09:24:16 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on November 16, 2021, 08:38:11 AM
Well cromwell , from reports i am reading it seems that emad jamil , the perpetrator of what happened in the scouse taxi , had his application for asylum turned down in 2014 , had previously been caught waving a knife at the public , and yet was still at liberty to culturally enrich us in 2021 by carrying out his jihad attack?

Not to worry though , we are told , he converted to christianty just before  and has now lost the chance to gain his 32 virgins in the afterlife.

Cynic? No wonder cromwell. I think im going down the same road as john of gwent the older i get.
Wel 'e was definitely mad about something,people though are definitely getting pissed off with watching this farce of peopl getting anything that floats and being "rescued" if it ain't sorted the only beneficiaries will be the far right.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on November 16, 2021, 12:42:32 AM
Blimey John you old cynic,anyway all those arrested have now been released.
Well cromwell , from reports i am reading it seems that emad jamil , the perpetrator of what happened in the scouse taxi , had his application for asylum turned down in 2014 , had previously been caught waving a knife at the public , and yet was still at liberty to culturally enrich us in 2021 by carrying out his jihad attack?

Not to worry though , we are told , he converted to christianty just before  and has now lost the chance to gain his 32 virgins in the afterlife.

Cynic? No wonder cromwell. I think im going down the same road as john of gwent the older i get.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 16, 2021, 12:14:24 AM
He also needed his ear reattached.

It will be years before we are allowed to hear the story they concoct at the trial. They'll need that long to work out which mental illness the dead guy had ...
Blimey John you old cynic,anyway all those arrested have now been released.
QuoteAssistant Chief Constable Russ Jackson said on Monday evening: "Following interviews with the arrested men, we are satisfied with the accounts they have provided and they have been released from police custody."

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on November 15, 2021, 11:45:48 PM
The passenger was heading for the maternity ward, the drive locked the car with both inside and the bomb was detonated as the car pulled up. The bomber (32 year old Syrian asylum seeker) is dead and driver has burst ear drum. Been discharged now.
He also needed his ear reattached.

It will be years before we are allowed to hear the story they concoct at the trial. They'll need that long to work out which mental illness the dead guy had ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on November 14, 2021, 09:24:16 PM
After a car exploded outside Liverpool womens hospital.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-59285235

This next bit is all rumour and hearsay so will wait for it to be confirmed accurate,the story is that the driver of the taxi realised his passenger was carrying a bomb stopped the vehicle got out and locked the passenger in it.

The passenger is dead and the driver injured,the car exploded  just before 11 am and that the hospital  was not the target but that there was a remembrance parade around the corner.

Like I say this is a totally unconfirmed rumour and may well turn out to be false.
The passenger was heading for the maternity ward, the drive locked the car with both inside and the bomb was detonated as the car pulled up. The bomber (32 year old Syrian asylum seeker) is dead and driver has burst ear drum. Been discharged now. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on November 15, 2021, 07:29:55 PM
The man killed in an explosion outside Liverpool Women's Hospital has been named by police as 32-year-old Emad Al Swealmeen.

Another well known scouse name,not politically correct I know. :P

Apparently his real name is Enzo Almeni and he was Church of England, which is a bit of a surprise. I thought all scousers  were left footers
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on November 15, 2021, 08:58:41 PM
I read that the car was initially thought suspicious as it had all 4 wheels and trims on it.

Seriously, I looked at the road on Google streetview where they were arrested and there are two youths in the road and one of them is taking a pickaxe to a pedal cycle laying on the floor. ::)
Doing an apprenticeship in the local economy.;)

Barry

I read that the car was initially thought suspicious as it had all 4 wheels and trims on it.

Seriously, I looked at the road on Google streetview where they were arrested and there are two youths in the road and one of them is taking a pickaxe to a pedal cycle laying on the floor. ::)
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

The man killed in an explosion outside Liverpool Women's Hospital has been named by police as 32-year-old Emad Al Swealmeen.

Another well known scouse name,not politically correct I know. :P

cromwell

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on November 15, 2021, 01:57:41 PM
I've seen a video which shows an explosion before the car comes to a halt. The driver gets out and runs for his life.
The taxi door remains locked because he hasn't paid his fare. :)

He paid with his life. There's a crowdfunding page on Facebook for the driver. I think he was saving his own skin. Who wouldn't? I wish him a swift recovery, poor sod. Oh, and a new crowd funded taxi.
A video showing the detonation as the taxi approaches the reception entrance, blowing lumps clean off the car, after which the driver runs from the vehicle, is currently front page on the bbc news site.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on November 15, 2021, 01:57:41 PM
I've seen a video which shows an explosion before the car comes to a halt. The driver gets out and runs for his life.
The taxi door remains locked because he hasn't paid his fare. :)

He paid with his life. There's a crowdfunding page on Facebook for the driver. I think he was saving his own skin. Who wouldn't? I wish him a swift recovery, poor sod. Oh, and a new crowd funded taxi.
Won't he get a new one from the proceeds of crime fund ?

I suspect probably not but I say he ought to 

Barry

The taxi door remains locked because he hasn't paid his fare. :)

† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on November 14, 2021, 09:24:16 PM
After a car exploded outside Liverpool womens hospital.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-59285235

This next bit is all rumour and hearsay so will wait for it to be confirmed accurate,the story is that the driver of the taxi realised his passenger was carrying a bomb stopped the vehicle got out and locked the passenger in it.

The passenger is dead and the driver injured,the car exploded  just before 11 am and that the hospital  was not the target but that there was a remembrance parade around the corner.

Like I say this is a totally unconfirmed rumour and may well turn out to be false.

That BBC page is changing 

The police are now confirming it WAS a terrorist incident and the city Mayor is praising the taxi driver as a hero.

Other bits remain "a work in progress"

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on November 14, 2021, 10:40:23 PM
Sounds about right. I wondered what the target might be as it was timed to go off at 11, it had to be to coincide with remembrance.
We have been enriched by multi culturalism.
Yeah I know it's the Sun but confirms a lot of rumours,there's an audio clip of the driver circulating.

Looks like he did the business,hope he comes out of it ok.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16734365/liverpool-hospital-explosion-hero-cabbie/