It looks as if you need to be rich to go green.

Started by papasmurf, November 16, 2021, 07:31:41 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on November 16, 2021, 07:31:41 AM
So electric car, charging point in garage, heat pump, solar panels plus battery storage. (I got well past £50000 and stopped counting.)
No affordable for me and I suspect millions of others.
(There is a house in the village have a ground source heat pump system installed, it has large garden that currently has a drilling rig working in it, that must costing a fortune.)
I wouldn't worry about it . The new date for the last gas boiler installation is now 2035 . Say a  15 year lifespan and we are talking about mid century before they are phased out at the earliest .  ::)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 16, 2021, 07:31:41 AM
So electric car, charging point in garage, heat pump, solar panels plus battery storage. (I got well past £50000 and stopped counting.)
(There is a house in the village have a ground source heat pump system installed, it has large garden that currently has a drilling rig working in it, that must costing a fortune.)
But guess what? They expect Africa, some of the poorest in the world to use the most expensive fuel source, solar. And they wonder why they are dying in the millions. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe