Aldi To Mandate Vaccine For Workers, By March

Started by Scott777, November 19, 2021, 06:07:13 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 21, 2021, 07:32:09 AM
Admit it you are just scared of needles.  The clap trap you have been brainwashed into repeating would be funny if it were not so serious.
I don't much care that only having half a brain you are a danger to yourself, but you become dangerous when you become a danger to others.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 21, 2021, 07:32:09 AM
Admit it you are just scared of needles. 
Is that what you tell the victims when you are copying Doctor Mengele's experiments on them?  When you electrocute them, do you tell them: admit it you are just scared of energy?  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 20, 2021, 10:10:41 PM
No, you are nonsense, and a nasty liar, and the kind of person who would either be following orders from the Nazis, or giving them.
Admit it you are just scared of needles.  The clap trap you have been brainwashed into repeating would be funny if it were not so serious.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 20, 2021, 11:47:30 AM
As for it being an experimental gene therapy that is nonsense.

No, you are nonsense, and a nasty liar, and the kind of person who would either be following orders from the Nazis, or giving them.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 20, 2021, 11:47:30 AM
My evidence for very few problems is the reporting system. (Which if you had had any vaccinations you would know about.)

Well I look at it like this Smurphy, if they are going to sell me depopulation and fascism/communism, they need a lot better salespersons than you lot.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 20, 2021, 11:07:19 AM
No, but your logic is perverted.  You could give the entire world the vaccine, and wait a year, and still not know if there will be any problems after that, because it's an experimental gene therapy.  And where is your evidence of "very few problems"?
My evidence for very few problems is the reporting system. (Which if you had had any vaccinations you would know about.)

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 20, 2021, 10:58:43 AM
Frankly after the millions of vaccinations given with very few problems you are joking. You are just being perverse.

No, but your logic is perverted.  You could give the entire world the vaccine, and wait a year, and still not know if there will be any problems after that, because it's an experimental gene therapy.  And where is your evidence of "very few problems"?

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 20, 2021, 10:35:43 AM
Come off it, John, you know the Covid jabs are experimental with no long term safety studies, 
Frankly after the millions of vaccinations given with very few problems you are joking. You are just being perverse.

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 20, 2021, 09:29:03 AM
Im struggling to see how this is any different to how we handled smallpox other than perhaps these days we have a bunch of human righjts wankers trying to object t how the law works.

Come off it, John, you know the Covid jabs are experimental with no long term safety studies, and that was not true of smallpox jabs.  I don't know much about smallpox vaccine, but I imagine it reduced contagion, but the Covid jabs do not.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on November 19, 2021, 06:07:13 PM
There can be no good reason for this, and if you cannot find a reason, then not only is this coercion (and illegal under European law), but it's an indicator of what lies ahead.  If you can't see it's not about your health, then I have serious concerns about your ability to think rationally and critically of the situation.  This applies, apparently, to all employees, including young healthy ones.  How can there be any benefit of such an employee getting jabbed?  No one has yet made any rational, satisfactory argument for it.
Im struggling to see how this is any different to how we handled smallpox other than perhaps these days we have a bunch of human righjts wankers trying to object t how the law works.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 19, 2021, 08:57:38 PM
Apparently you've got proof they are fake. I fully expect you to ignore this like you did all the other calls to cough up your proof.
Frankly what are you on about?

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 19, 2021, 07:14:37 PM
What about it?
Apparently you've got proof they are fake. I fully expect you to ignore this like you did all the other calls to cough up your proof. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

cromwell

Actually no not Aldi USA they are just paying employees to have it.

Quote from: Scott777 on November 19, 2021, 07:23:15 PM
That's a good point, and it may be Oz, although it's still one company, and if they will do it there, they will want to do it here if they can.  Wherever it is, it is wrong.

Doubt it here 
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/aug/08/employment-rights-offer-uk-immunity-to-mandatory-workplace-covid-jabs
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 19, 2021, 07:25:49 PM
Aldi USA and Australia so far but not here.
As far as I am aware most major UK supermarkets are proposing  mandatory vaccination for their workforce.
(That was back in April, I have not seen anything about it recently.)