Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 10:55:55 AM
Not had a vaccination.

Incorrect, try again.  🤣

"A person is deemed vaccinated, with a first or second dose, if the date of vaccination is greater than or equal to 14 days before date of admission, or for deaths, if the date of vaccination is greater than or equal to 14 days before date of specimen."

Therefore a person who was vaccinated within 14 days is..... wait for it...... unvaccinated.  However, it does not mention if someone was injected 8 months ago.  So what would that mean?  You see, if you don't understand the details, then you cannot understand the results.

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 11:00:32 AM
Sheepy it is you who cannot read and don't have any critical abilities.
Well, Smurfy, for someone who hates politicians and wants them all strangled, you sure put a lot of faith in them, along with their medical wing, the NHS. That really does puzzle me.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 10:56:57 AM
Shouldn't you telling that to someone who gives a flying one, if you cannot read and don't have any critical abilities you are hardly likely to be catching on.
Sheepy it is you who cannot read and don't have any critical abilities. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 10:13:24 AM
There are some people on this forum who need that.

Shouldn't you telling that to someone who gives a flying one, if you cannot read and don't have any critical abilities you are hardly likely to be catching on. So like Barry said they are laughing at us, but like I said not at him. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 01, 2021, 10:54:17 AM
Presumably you can tell me the definition of 'unvaccinated' in this context, o
Not had a vaccination.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 10:01:17 AM
Don't you keep up with the regular updates on the subject? No wonder you remain in ignorance.

https://www.health-ni.gov.uk/news/vaccination-status-deaths-and-hospitalisations-report

Presumably you can tell me the definition of 'unvaccinated' in this context, or are you remaining in ignorance?  When you have done that, I might look at your report.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 10:01:17 AM
Don't you keep up with the regular updates on the subject? No wonder you remain in ignorance.

https://www.health-ni.gov.uk/news/vaccination-status-deaths-and-hospitalisations-report

Vaccination Status of Deaths and Hospitalisations Report
Date published: 06 October 2021

The Department of Health today published the Vaccination Status of Deaths and Hospitalisations Report.

This report presents results for Northern Ireland on the vaccination status of patients who have been hospitalised from COVID-19 and of those who have died from COVID-19 between 30 August and 26 September 2021.
Key Findings – Hospitalisations:
• Three-quarters of adult inpatients aged under 50 are unvaccinated.
• More than a fifth (22%) of inpatients aged 50 and over are unvaccinated.
• Unvaccinated individuals aged 50 and over are 5 times as likely to be admitted to hospital as fully vaccinated individuals.
• For adults under 50, whilst the numbers admitted to hospital are lower, an unvaccinated individual is almost 18 times as likely to need hospitalisation.
Key Findings – Death:
• Unvaccinated individuals aged 50 and over are almost four times as likely to die.

OMG!!

Its like having Dynorod back 😂 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 01, 2021, 09:18:35 AM
Go ahead, tell me more.  How many people?  How many because of Covid?  How many had vaccinations?

Vaccination Status of Deaths and Hospitalisations Report
Date published: 06 October 2021

The Department of Health today published the Vaccination Status of Deaths and Hospitalisations Report.

This report presents results for Northern Ireland on the vaccination status of patients who have been hospitalised from COVID-19 and of those who have died from COVID-19 between 30 August and 26 September 2021.
Key Findings – Hospitalisations:
• Three-quarters of adult inpatients aged under 50 are unvaccinated.
• More than a fifth (22%) of inpatients aged 50 and over are unvaccinated.
• Unvaccinated individuals aged 50 and over are 5 times as likely to be admitted to hospital as fully vaccinated individuals.
• For adults under 50, whilst the numbers admitted to hospital are lower, an unvaccinated individual is almost 18 times as likely to need hospitalisation.
Key Findings – Death:
• Unvaccinated individuals aged 50 and over are almost four times as likely to die.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 08:07:50 AM
Judging by those in ITU currently far too high to risk being unvaccinated.

Go ahead, tell me more.  How many people?  How many because of Covid?  How many had vaccinations?

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 30, 2021, 10:23:19 PM
And what is the chance of that?  It's still a fact that most people will not be very ill with it.
Judging by those in ITU currently far too high to risk being unvaccinated.

Personally I think anti-vaxxers should be refused treatment so they don't make matters worse for the NHS.

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 30, 2021, 08:19:57 PM
The problem is you can be as fit as a butchers dog, with no known preconditions, that you are aware of and still end up in ITU with tubes out of every orifice.
And what is the chance of that?  It's still a fact that most people will not be very ill with it.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 30, 2021, 08:04:43 PM
 Covid dangerous for some people, not for others. 
The problem is you can be as fit as a butchers dog, with no known preconditions, that you are aware of and still end up in ITU with tubes out of every orifice.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 30, 2021, 07:43:09 PM
Despite your idiot perception that Covid is just the sniffles, it is a very dangerous virus. (As is the flu, which until the mass vaccination programs of the last few years was killing up to 50000 or so every winter.)

But that's still a conflation.  Covid dangerous for some people, not for others.  So you go get jabbed up to your eyeballs, 6 times a year, because the virus it staying for a long time.  I won't be.