Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on November 30, 2021, 10:38:30 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10254987/Healthcare-worker-blasts-idiots-anti-vax-parents-hospitalized-COVID.html

Says it all really. Just who really has blood on their hands?
The thing is, anger is part of the grief process. Of course, we know little of the truth of this Yankee story, the fact is her parents are grown-ups and made their own decisions.
What were the "complications" mentioned? They never really quite tell the whole story, do they?
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on November 30, 2021, 12:11:49 PM
I don't think you are a lunatic at all - just misled.
But then I can point to every reason why I am not misled, but you can't. Absolute lunacy.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on November 30, 2021, 12:04:40 PM
Why are you making out I am the lunatic? I am not the one ignoring science or walking around with my fingers in my ears and have been left with a massive mental health crisis. Because of the ridiculous people making out they have a clue what they are doing and have no idea what they are seeing?
I don't think you are a lunatic at all - just misled. 

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on November 30, 2021, 12:00:09 PM
Don't be too hard on him.
Why are you making out I am the lunatic? I am not the one ignoring science or walking around with my fingers in my ears and have been left with a massive mental health crisis. Because of the ridiculous people making out they have a clue what they are doing and have no idea what they are seeing? 

T00ts

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on November 30, 2021, 11:56:14 AM
You can't really believe that! No wonder you are mixed up.
He is more than mixed up, he believes rubbish like that.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on November 30, 2021, 11:56:14 AM
You can't really believe that! No wonder you are mixed up.
LOL mixed up? like having to point out how to read a box and pointing out the vaccine doesn't do what it says on the bottle and the ever-moving goalposts? Nice try.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 29, 2021, 06:47:26 PM
Because the method used to produce some covid 19 vaccines uses safeguards put in place after a lot of arguments between scientists back in 1971.  GMO is not properly tested because Monsanto makes sure it isn't, and uses some very dirty tricks against scientists who challenge Monsanto's propaganda with independently researched evidence.
Update on long-term toxicity of agricultural GMOs tolerant to roundup | Environmental Sciences Europe | Full Text (springeropen.com)

Very informative.  What are these safeguards?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on November 27, 2021, 11:40:52 AMWell I don't want to sound like a smartarse, but didn't the science I pointed you in the direction of, say this would happen?
True.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on November 29, 2021, 06:54:03 PM
So why ask? we know they aren't and we know there is no money back and no guarantees, now he has steered to something else entirely, he doesn't have a clue what mRNA is or does but something he had to quickly look up. Why bother like I keep saying? let time and science be the proof. Which is already happening.
Frankly Sheepy both of you don't have a clue and the more you both post you prove it.