Starmer shuffles the pack

Started by Barry, November 29, 2021, 03:15:41 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2021, 02:51:24 PM
When you view the main page it says on this section "Starmer shuffles" and I have the overwhelming urge to edit the rest to say in to oblivion. ;D
When it comes to shuffles I suspect the best thing that can be said about Starmer is that he is a total knuckle shuffler.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 03:17:48 PM
When have I ever made a prediction? They may have been perceived as that by people who can't read properly, but that is their fault not mine.
You should have a comedy award.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: Barry on December 01, 2021, 01:34:51 PM
I think the "red wall" Brexiteers are not that stupid as to vote for this lot:

Quote from: Nick on November 29, 2021, 11:39:29 PM
Do they think they are going to get the Red Wall voters back with this re-shuffle?
A leader that voted for another referendum with a shadow cabinet made up entirely of rabid remoaners.
I dare say Boris will be kind enough to not highlight this during any future campaign trail. ;)

Get your own bloody lines ;)

And personally I wouldn't vote for David Lammy if it killed me, racist to the core.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 01, 2021, 02:15:31 PM
Well, anything "could" change. However, your predictions on this forum are legendary for their inaccuracy. So I think there will be no landslide for Labour with their remainers in the forefront.
When have I ever made a prediction? They may have been perceived as that by people who can't read properly, but that is their fault not mine.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

When you view the main page it says on this section "Starmer shuffles" and I have the overwhelming urge to edit the rest to say in to oblivion. ;D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 01:46:52 PM
I suspect now that "get Brexit done" is turning into they have been done by Brexit that could change.
Well, anything "could" change. However, your predictions on this forum are legendary for their inaccuracy. So I think there will be no landslide for Labour with their remainers in the forefront.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 01, 2021, 01:34:51 PM

I suspect now that "get Brexit done" is turning into they have been done by Brexit that could change.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

† The end is nigh †

GBNews

'We're moving north': Why Starmer's reshuffle signals a shift in focus ahead of next election

Labour have a new top team, after a hectic day of hiring and firing for Keir Starmer concluded on Monday night.

Source: 'We're moving north': Why Starmer's reshuffle signals a shift in focus ahead of next election

Nick

Do they think they are going to get the Red Wall voters back with this re-shuffle?
A leader that voted for another referendum with a shadow cabinet made up entirely of rabid remoaners.
I dare say Boris will be kind enough to not highlight this during any future campaign trail. ;)
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

But does anyone care?
Emily Thornberry shadow home sec.
† The end is nigh †