Only In America

Started by papasmurf, December 07, 2021, 07:56:44 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2021, 12:16:36 PM
It isn't and they do:-

"Santa, please bring ammo": Kentucky congressman tweets Christmas photo with family brandishing guns - CBS News
Maybe but I read that the photo was taken on their holidays in Florida . Which maybe explains the 'send more ammo ' comment . A dumb thing to say in light of the recent shootings but a humour I understand in the context of Americans when in other states but their own

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 07, 2021, 12:08:13 PM

I think thats probably a photo taken in one of those places were you pose with guns for a giggle and get the $50 picture on your way out . I really do hope that family dont actually own that sort of firepower
It isn't and they do:-

"Santa, please bring ammo": Kentucky congressman tweets Christmas photo with family brandishing guns - CBS News
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on December 07, 2021, 09:47:36 AM
That's what you get where any fool can have an arsenal in their home,till one day it all goes wrong and a fool becomes a killer.
I had an Arsenal in my home once , I came home from work and there he was standing next to my then 9 years old lad as bold as brass in Red and White .  I told him to go home and change and never darken my doorstep again unless suitably attired .

The Mrs told me not be so cruel as he was only 8 and would probably grow out of it so I let him off .

He never came round in it again and though and now he is 35 he reminds me often  of the day he became Red and Blue ;)

I think thats probably a photo taken in one of those places were you pose with guns for a giggle and get the $50 picture on your way out . I really do hope that family dont actually own that sort of firepower 

cromwell

That's what you get where any fool can have an arsenal in their home,till one day it all goes wrong and a fool becomes a killer.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe