Think Keir needs another rug.

Started by Nick, December 08, 2021, 12:28:09 PM

« previous - next »

Good old

Quote from: Borchester on December 08, 2021, 01:22:12 PM
No, the saddest thing is that you seem to think that anybody gives a toss.

Starmer may be your hero, but to most of us he is just a dreary prig.

To say nobody gives a toss is sad in its self, and if today's question time said anything it is that there are many that do give a toss. It matters not if Starmer was to be a dreary prig, he  is not my hero, far from it. But I like to see some integrity in a politician, if you don't believe in your politicians crapping on you all of the time, only some of the time ,then a semblance of integrity is needed. After months of watching these two, the score is .Starmer some. Johnson, none

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on December 08, 2021, 01:33:34 PM
I started a new thread before I saw this one so I'll put it here.

I wrote to my MP some weeks ago to say that BJ either has to improve his performance considerably or he has to go. Today's PMQs seems to be one of the final nails in his political coffin.

As a Conservative (without the blue rinse) and one time member, if there was a moment for BJ to stand tall in Westminster, this was it, and in my book he failed. Once again his performance was weak. His attempt at bouncing accusations back at his accusers seemed lack lustre. So is the Christmas party the problem? Actually I don't think it was. After all Barry claims that he had his and extended the bubble to fit.  (Sorry Barry) After all, these people were in a working bubble presumably. How many others did the same? How many on the Labour benches did the same? I wonder if that will ever come out?

No BJ has lost his mojo and seems to be floundering, unprepared, incoherent, bedraggled and generally lacking sufficient statesmanlike qualities.

Does that mean there is room for Starmer. I certainly hope not but the grey suits need to be knocking on No10's front door.

Who is there to take the lead now. Not Rishi for me but I bet he's rubbing his hands in glee.

Cheers Toots. I am sure that the brothers and sisters will be glad to have your vote or abstention.
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

I started a new thread before I saw this one so I'll put it here.

I wrote to my MP some weeks ago to say that BJ either has to improve his performance considerably or he has to go. Today's PMQs seems to be one of the final nails in his political coffin.

As a Conservative (without the blue rinse) and one time member, if there was a moment for BJ to stand tall in Westminster, this was it, and in my book he failed. Once again his performance was weak. His attempt at bouncing accusations back at his accusers seemed lack lustre. So is the Christmas party the problem? Actually I don't think it was. After all Barry claims that he had his and extended the bubble to fit.  (Sorry Barry) After all, these people were in a working bubble presumably. How many others did the same? How many on the Labour benches did the same? I wonder if that will ever come out?

No BJ has lost his mojo and seems to be floundering, unprepared, incoherent, bedraggled and generally lacking sufficient statesmanlike qualities.

Does that mean there is room for Starmer. I certainly hope not but the grey suits need to be knocking on No10's front door.

Who is there to take the lead now. Not Rishi for me but I bet he's rubbing his hands in glee.

Borchester

Quote from: Good old on December 08, 2021, 01:17:09 PM
Boris doesn't have Teflon, Whale oil ,is more likely. The saddest part of this is the idea that it would need Starmer, to rubber stamp the fact that Boris, and his Christmas party, did happen, and was totally out of order .

No, the saddest thing is that you seem to think that anybody gives a toss.

Starmer may be your hero, but to most of us he is just a dreary prig.
Algerie Francais !

Good old

Quote from: Borchester on December 08, 2021, 12:59:30 PM
As said so often before, Boris has all the vices we enjoy and Keir Starmer is well, Keir Starmer.

Boris doesn't have Teflon, Whale oil ,is more likely. The saddest part of this is the idea that it would need Starmer, to rubber stamp the fact that Boris, and his Christmas party, did happen, and was totally out of order .

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2021, 12:56:37 PM
I never watch the rubbish I probably grew out of Christmas pantomimes, tell us exactly how it went, oh yes, he did, oh no he didn't.
It will be recorded and available to view later.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0012g0t
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on December 08, 2021, 12:28:09 PM
Cause Boris just pulled that one from under him.
Clive Lewis assured us that KS would rip Boris a new one!
Not a lot you can do if someone addresses all your points before you ask them. 😂

As said so often before, Boris has all the vices we enjoy and Keir Starmer is well, Keir Starmer.
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 08, 2021, 12:36:12 PM
What are you on about? Boris is being ripped to shreds at PMQs He most certainly has not addressed all the points before being asked.
Boris made it quite clear he was not there or involved, Starmer has no where to go. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 08, 2021, 12:36:12 PM
What are you on about? Boris is being ripped to shreds at PMQs He most certainly has not addressed all the points before being asked.
I never watch the rubbish I probably grew out of Christmas pantomimes, tell us exactly how it went, oh yes, he did, oh no he didn't.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 08, 2021, 12:28:09 PM
Not a lot you can do if someone addresses all your points before you ask them. 😂
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.